Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Benjamin expected to start for gordon
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalcolmBrown

Location: 2013 Adopt a Brownie: Leon McFadden: 1 solo tackle, 1 assist
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
mtmmike wrote:
MalcolmBrown wrote:
mtmmike wrote:
I am one of the people that is saying this is good
2i have benjamin as the most improved browns player this year.
teams that are weak in the secondary are going to have huge problems with him as a 4th option if he stays healthy.

Agreed, I think holding down the number 1 slot will do wonders for TBJ. Also gives other guys an opportunity to step up and see the field, make some plays, or get some blocks, and get hit. I think this receiving corp when all accounted for (including JC), will give most defenses issues. Speed on the outside, size in the middle. Can Weeden play Pitch and Catch with this group? Weeden is still my biggest "?" on this offense, but I did like a lot of what I saw last season. He'll get the chance to boom or bust.

watch out agreeing with me will get you banned on this board

That isn't true, you can get banned just for having a conversation with you, agreeing or not. Laughing

Don't take it personal when others disagree with you, there are a lot of members who post in this forum and many different debating styles. Some are more friendly than others, but that doesn't mean that there is anyone here who actually dislikes you. You have been treated pretty fairly so far for someone who usually takes the negative side of things. They usually have a harder road to travel, but I think they prefer that road.

You aren't alone, there are others. Seek them out and form an alliance.

Yeah, I lost myself on this reply. I think I started out with a point, but I don't recall what it was.

Oh yeah, eat your vegetables

And drink your milk!

Reppin in Athens, Ohio AKA South Cleveland
mtmmike

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
mtmmike wrote:
MalcolmBrown wrote:
mtmmike wrote:
I am one of the people that is saying this is good
2i have benjamin as the most improved browns player this year.
teams that are weak in the secondary are going to have huge problems with him as a 4th option if he stays healthy.

Agreed, I think holding down the number 1 slot will do wonders for TBJ. Also gives other guys an opportunity to step up and see the field, make some plays, or get some blocks, and get hit. I think this receiving corp when all accounted for (including JC), will give most defenses issues. Speed on the outside, size in the middle. Can Weeden play Pitch and Catch with this group? Weeden is still my biggest "?" on this offense, but I did like a lot of what I saw last season. He'll get the chance to boom or bust.

watch out agreeing with me will get you banned on this board

That isn't true, you can get banned just for having a conversation with you, agreeing or not. Laughing

Don't take it personal when others disagree with you, there are a lot of members who post in this forum and many different debating styles. Some are more friendly than others, but that doesn't mean that there is anyone here who actually dislikes you. You have been treated pretty fairly so far for someone who usually takes the negative side of things. They usually have a harder road to travel, but I think they prefer that road.

You aren't alone, there are others. Seek them out and form an alliance.

Yeah, I lost myself on this reply. I think I started out with a point, but I don't recall what it was.

Oh yeah, eat your vegetables

thomas just making a joke will take your post the same way.
TypicalBrowns10

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just really hope we dont send him on Gordon like go routes against 6'2-6'3 corners like we tried against the eagles week 1 last year....
MalcolmBrown

Location: 2013 Adopt a Brownie: Leon McFadden: 1 solo tackle, 1 assist
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TypicalBrowns10 wrote:
I just really hope we dont send him on Gordon like go routes against 6'2-6'3 corners like we tried against the eagles week 1 last year....

Well, we could do that, so long as Weeden can read to not go there with the ball if he doesnt have separation. The point of Gordon/Benjamin type speed is to expose the underneath routes. So if they send Benjamin on a fly route, Weeden has to read the matchups at the line of scrimmage, know where he's looking first, and not try to do too much. Find Little, Cameron, Bess, TRich, somewhere below that.

Reppin in Athens, Ohio AKA South Cleveland

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: