Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Player of the year for the Redskins
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheGreeK1973

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all of the above are great picks IMO. Now I am going to say Hankerson. If he has a break out year this O could be top 3 easily in the league. Jarvis Jenkins also deserves a pug here because he improved a lot towards the end of last year. If he continues then our D could make the jump to top 10.
DCRED

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheGreeK1973 wrote:
all of the above are great picks IMO. Now I am going to say Hankerson. If he has a break out year this O could be top 3 easily in the league. Jarvis Jenkins also deserves a pug here because he improved a lot towards the end of last year. If he continues then our D could make the jump to top 10.

I like that Hankerson pick. Would really be awesome if he broke out this year.

Awesome sigs by mike23md
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aldrick Robinson or Briscoe could break out also. I'm not counting any of our 3 young wrs out as for break out seasons.

That being said; are any of them going to be the player of the year for the 2013 Redskins?

I'd have to say NO to that one, and I'd have to say NO to Jenkins being the player of the the year for the entire team also.

Break out players and players of the year are two different things. IMO
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
tyler735

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are some very talented players on the team, but the only real answer here is RG3. Without him the Redskins aren't the same team.
DCRED

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tyler735 wrote:
There are some very talented players on the team, but the only real answer here is RG3. Without him the Redskins aren't the same team.
*flawless victory*

end debate Laughing

Awesome sigs by mike23md
Marcus21

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not sure any reciever will have a "break out" season. We are a run first team, so they will have limited chances to catch balls. I think griff will be spreading the ball anround. I think we have a great group of recievers,,,,lots of options. Our recieving corp may not be flashy on paper, but they produce. We were the only team in the league with 4 riciever with 500+ yards. We have a good mix of size and speed. Dont get me wrong I expect our recievers to have great seasons, but no one is going to put up Megatron #s.

Im expecting Kerrigan to have a huge season!!! If orakpo can get back to his old self, Kerrigan should be able to get way less double teams, and really show us what hes got!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: