Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Steelers Talk 2.0
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 60761
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: This Ain't Steelers Talk 2.0 Reply with quote

Since "This Ain't Steelers Talk" went over 100 pages and we're not supposed to have threads over 100 pages, I thought I'd start "This Ain't Steelers Talk 2.0" off with a great message!

Happy 4th of July everyone! Hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday!! Very Happy Wink Dancing
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
óDays until: NFL Draft 22; Training camp 98
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
stillersenat


Moderator
Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 10566
Location: In over my head.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy 4th everyone!
_________________


Any escape might help to smooth the unattractive truth but the suburbs have no charms to soothe the restless dreams of youth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Neumatic


Joined: 13 Oct 2005
Posts: 8160
Location: Ohio
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Independence Day to everyone.
_________________

Jamison. on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 60761
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just laid a wreath at the tomb of the unknown soilder, that was awesome! Cool
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
óDays until: NFL Draft 22; Training camp 98
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RaidersAreOne


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 8001
Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick random Q for you guys. How did Demarcus Van Dyke play for you guys? Was he absolute crap like he was in Oakland?
_________________

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the Sio sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steelcurtain29


Moderator
Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 34539
Location: Monongahela, PA
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why didn't anyone tell me marriage didn't come with an instruction manual? I wonder if there is any of those "[Topic Here] For Dummies" for it, because I could sure as hell use one right about now.
_________________
3DS Friend Code
4038-6129-7897
Pokemon X
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SteelProven


Moderator
Joined: 20 Apr 2005
Posts: 11659
Location: Ramstein, Germany
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

steelcurtain29 wrote:
Why didn't anyone tell me marriage didn't come with an instruction manual? I wonder if there is any of those "[Topic Here] For Dummies" for it, because I could sure as hell use one right about now.


SC29 how long have you been married?

I've been married for 12 yrs and I still learn something new it seems everyday.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chieferific


Joined: 24 Feb 2006
Posts: 2935
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

steelcurtain29 wrote:
Why didn't anyone tell me marriage didn't come with an instruction manual? I wonder if there is any of those "[Topic Here] For Dummies" for it, because I could sure as hell use one right about now.

It took me FOREVER to figure this one out.....
Don't try and fix things. They come to you with a problem, don't fix it. Just listen to it. I know. It's sounds stupid but trust me. If she come up to you and tells you about a problem she's having and the solution is so blatently obvious to you....Keep it to yourself. Just listen and say..."Aw, that's so unfair. I'm sorry that happened to you honey. Just let me know if their's anything I can do for you". Then Presto! Put on the Barry White and turn the lights down low cause it's about to get freaky up in here. You're welcome Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wwhickok


Joined: 27 Nov 2012
Posts: 10462
Location: Montgomery, PA aka Steeler Nation!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

steelcurtain29 wrote:
Why didn't anyone tell me marriage didn't come with an instruction manual? I wonder if there is any of those "[Topic Here] For Dummies" for it, because I could sure as hell use one right about now.


YOU AND ME BOTH!! LOL

SC, Chief's advice works...Every Time! Cool
_________________


Sig courtesy of IDOG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1BackInBlackFan


Joined: 29 Mar 2010
Posts: 6624
Location: Taker still rules, PA
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
Quick random Q for you guys. How did Demarcus Van Dyke play for you guys? Was he absolute crap like he was in Oakland?


He was very good...at committing penalties on special teams.
_________________


Many thanks to UniversalAuthor on the #87 Sid's sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh C Smith


Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Posts: 1460
Location: Near Pittsburgh
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone ever play Mens slowpitch softball? Its a lot of fun and there always seem to be funny stuff that happens at the games lol.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JDLefebvre


Moderator
Joined: 23 Mar 2006
Posts: 23921
Location: Midway PA /Clovis NM
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh C Smith wrote:
Anyone ever play Mens slowpitch softball? Its a lot of fun and there always seem to be funny stuff that happens at the games lol.


I do. I use to play all the time after I joined the Air Force for about 7 years... but I haven't played since I left Korea in 2004... but started playing this spring at age 37 and I am learning I can't play like I did at 28. I use to be one of the fastest guys and turn singles into doubles, and doubles into triples.... Not anymore! lol. I severely pulled my hamstring a few months ago, and a few weeks ago tweaked my quad... not near as young as I use to be but I am really loving playing and competing again.
_________________
Stay low boys.... keep those feet moving!


KCCO!!!
oderint dum metuant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh C Smith


Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Posts: 1460
Location: Near Pittsburgh
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JDLefebvre wrote:
Josh C Smith wrote:
Anyone ever play Mens slowpitch softball? Its a lot of fun and there always seem to be funny stuff that happens at the games lol.


I do. I use to play all the time after I joined the Air Force for about 7 years... but I haven't played since I left Korea in 2004... but started playing this spring at age 37 and I am learning I can't play like I did at 28. I use to be one of the fastest guys and turn singles into doubles, and doubles into triples.... Not anymore! lol. I severely pulled my hamstring a few months ago, and a few weeks ago tweaked my quad... not near as young as I use to be but I am really loving playing and competing again.


You play in any leagues near Pittsburgh?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JDLefebvre


Moderator
Joined: 23 Mar 2006
Posts: 23921
Location: Midway PA /Clovis NM
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh C Smith wrote:
JDLefebvre wrote:
Josh C Smith wrote:
Anyone ever play Mens slowpitch softball? Its a lot of fun and there always seem to be funny stuff that happens at the games lol.


I do. I use to play all the time after I joined the Air Force for about 7 years... but I haven't played since I left Korea in 2004... but started playing this spring at age 37 and I am learning I can't play like I did at 28. I use to be one of the fastest guys and turn singles into doubles, and doubles into triples.... Not anymore! lol. I severely pulled my hamstring a few months ago, and a few weeks ago tweaked my quad... not near as young as I use to be but I am really loving playing and competing again.


You play in any leagues near Pittsburgh?


I wish... no I am still in the military stationed in NE New Mexico.
_________________
Stay low boys.... keep those feet moving!


KCCO!!!
oderint dum metuant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 60761
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/daSm0?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=nf

Jacoby Jones fails conditioning test lol Laughing He's supposed to be the ravens #2 wr, something he struggled at in Htown
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
óDays until: NFL Draft 22; Training camp 98
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group