Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Happy 4th of July

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ramsfan4lyfe8

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Happy 4th of July Reply with quote

Hey guys wasn't sure if this should go in the "TART" thread so I just did this. I know this time of year the news is very slow unless its something very serious. So I just wanted to say happy 4th of July. Hopefully everyone had a safe and fun Independence Day and got to thank a serviceman for their contributions. If it wasn't for these brave individuals, men and women, we wouldn't have the quality of life we have all been so acustomed to. We watch football and idolize these players. And for good reason. But at the end of the day the real heroes are the ones willing and able to die for you and I. So if you get the opportunity, thank a serviceman, shake their hand or buy them a beer. They surely deserve it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: