Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

JaMarcus Russell Comeback: New Skinny look photo [page 10]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrapTakula wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
nickdawg wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
He will deny it, but it's totally him. The evidence is overwhelming and his Russell support nails the coffin.

It's not.

Unless I'm really THAT rusty...

Proof or it didn't happen.

This has been a topic of discussion for months. Laughing

The 'dawggy is referring to a certain trombone that I gave him when he says he's rusty. And while we can't divulge out sources (cough NSA cough) you can trust us...

I can't trust anyone with as much outstanding debt as Nickdawg. Have you gotten the cookies yet or what?

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Did somebody mention teens?
BlackPrestige92

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a human being, I wish him well in life. In his pursuit of staying on an NFL roster? I hope he fails.

I think he should be banished from the NFL. Sure, he isn't pac man Jones or Titus Young with his stuff but he really made for dark days in the Raider Nation......Al was fooled. He thought he finally got the John Elway he was robbed of eons ago. Al Davis man....idc how his career & life ended, he is my hero. A true Raider. Being a Raider is what made for the 76 Raiders, the greatest team of all time!

Al believed in Russell like he did in those '76 misfits. It breaks my heart knowing Al was fooled there. Made the Raider Nation the laughing stock of laughing stocks.

“If Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, I’m uncoachable, I’m unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
nickdawg

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
I can't trust anyone with as much outstanding debt as Nickdawg. Have you gotten the cookies yet or what?
\

I have no debts because I made no promises. Emily promised him cookies, and has yet to deliver. He best get them soon, she just got engaged, so she'll be all kinds of busy.
CrapTakula

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nickdawg wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
\

I have no debts because I made no promises. Emily promised him cookies, and has yet to deliver. He best get them soon, she just got engaged, so she'll be all kinds of busy.

sigh... how history has changed.
i bet the 'dawggy is just scared that i won't like his cookies because mine are so awesome.

i've been making some bacon/chocolate chip cookies recently that are smooth like silk.

Bolansho Boro Begoz
SPaceGhost

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"In my opinion after hearing about his money troubles [lost all of it and ended up selling his house],..."

HOW IN THE WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS DO YOU 'LOSE' 30+ MILLION DOLLARS?! You would have to be a complete MORON to have a truckload of money fall in your lap and then be destitute 5 years later.

Oh, wait, we're talking about Jamarcus Russell... nevermind.

Do I think he'll ever play in the NFL again? Hell no, and no one should bother. Working at McDonald's should be his penance for screwing over the team and fans.

I have no sympathy for this turdburglar. Evil or Very Mad
NickButera

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SPaceGhost wrote:
"In my opinion after hearing about his money troubles [lost all of it and ended up selling his house],..."

HOW IN THE WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS DO YOU 'LOSE' 30+ MILLION DOLLARS?! You would have to be a complete MORON to have a truckload of money fall in your lap and then be destitute 5 years later.

Do I think he'll ever play in the NFL again? Hell no, and no one should bother. Working at McDonald's should be his penance for screwing over the team and fans.

Not that I'm making any excuses for him, but after watching this show, I have a whole new view on NFL players and their money. A lot of the show was about how much money is frivolously spent on nonsense, but a lot of it is also on how much is taken from them, much that is a surprise, and how little they actually see. It was actually eyeopening from a casual fan who just see's a number.

http://espn.go.com/30for30/film?page=broke

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
cellomac1212

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamarcus Russell back in Raiders news...

Report: Raiders pay JaMarcus Russell $3 million in settlement

Quote:
(Russell) had been paid $36.4 million and was still owed $3 million at the time of his release. The Raiders filed a grievance against Russell, seeking repayment of $9.55 million in salary advances, and Russell filed a grievance of his own, saying he was owed an additional $9 million.

The Raiders' grievance was based on their contention that the contract was changed at one point during Russell's time with the organization. But the two sides were set to go to court recently, when a source close to the situation said the Raiders and Russell decided to settle.

The Raiders declined comment. Russell's new agent, Eugene Parker, was unavailable for comment.

Russell's previous agent, Eric Metz, told Yahoo Sports in 2010 that “The money in question was fully guaranteed. That is why JaMarcus was forced to hold out and miss all of training camp as a rookie.”

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/22613919/report-raiders-pay-jamarcus-russell-3-million-in-settlement

I hoped for a playoff appearance, but the passing of Al met terms for my sig removal after 3+ years.
Cutler06

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys must like that slimmed down look...another $3M out the window....If you guys could turn back time, Megagtron would look great (to you guys, not me) in Silver & Black

Jakuvious wrote:
KC's pass rush is fast. Manning's decision making is faster.
nickdawg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutler06 wrote:
You guys must like that slimmed down look...another $3M out the window....If you guys could turn back time, Megagtron would look great (to you guys, not me) in Silver & Black

There's a fresh pile of my dog's work in the back yard that would look better in silver and black than JaMeatloaf did.
CrapTakula

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nickdawg wrote:
Cutler06 wrote:

There's a fresh pile of my dog's work in the back yard that would look better in silver and black than JaMeatloaf did.

That wasn't your dog... Sorry Sad

Also yea, of course the WR is a pick every Raider fan wishes we had made.
Hurts to screw up at the top of the draft but there isn't a team in football that can't look back with a "what if" at some point in their drafting history.

Bolansho Boro Begoz
BlackPrestige92

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrapTakula wrote:
nickdawg wrote:
Cutler06 wrote:

Hurts to screw up at the top of the draft but there isn't a team in football that can't look back with a "what if" at some point in their drafting history.

Greatest Mod duo ever....LEGENDARY.

“If Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, I’m uncoachable, I’m unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
nickdawg

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrapTakula wrote:
nickdawg wrote:
Cutler06 wrote:

If that was actually you... WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU EATING STRING?
bitty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickButera wrote:
SPaceGhost wrote:

Not that I'm making any excuses for him, but after watching this show, I have a whole new view on NFL players and their money. A lot of the show was about how much money is frivolously spent on nonsense, but a lot of it is also on how much is taken from them, much that is a surprise, and how little they actually see. It was actually eyeopening from a casual fan who just see's a number.

http://espn.go.com/30for30/film?page=broke

The only way you take millions of dollars from me is with a gun.
These idiots never took a the basic business-class in their lives.
Government bonds that's the only thing they need to know.
91jmay

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't watch 30 for 30 and feel like it was an easy thing to do to lose money. I watched 30 for 30 and realised how dumb most of the athletes were. Curt Schilling investing 40 million in a game company? Seriously, 40 million in safe securities will let you live a fantastic life for life. The Baltimore owners phrase: 'You can live like a king for a year or a prince for a lifetime' rings so true.

I felt quite sorry for Bernie Kosar out of all of it. His Dad seemed an utter scumbag.

1. Is Hayden going to be a bust? Sure looked like it last year IMO..But I give him a pass because he almost died…therefore I believe anyone who almost dies deserves a pass……………

A principle to live by..
RaisinBran

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nickdawg wrote:
CrapTakula wrote:
nickdawg wrote:
Cutler06 wrote:

If that was actually you... WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU EATING STRING?

String Cheese

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: