Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Raider Talk Baby! V. 4.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 56, 57, 58  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
dam dogg do you know him or the victim or something let it go man lol. btw that red thing maybe the only thing that kinda saves him in lockdown. anyways let it go man let it go.

I can almost 100% guarantee he's not in a gang. Who smiles when throwing up gang signs? Please....

Toolbag White Suburbanites.

Him and his buddies decided they wanted to be Bloods so they start it.... The Bloods... The Connecticut Connection

cant say ive ever heard of gangs in connecticut but they're everywhere nowadays so who knows. they have gangs in alaska u kno Laughing

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/patriots-conduct-aaron-hernandez-jersey-exchange-july-6-193511953.html

interesting and a first. trade in his jersey for a new one

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/patriots-conduct-aaron-hernandez-jersey-exchange-july-6-193511953.html

As much as I dislike New England, that is a really nice thing to do.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
Nodisrespect

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

if the raiders did this they would be broke........er.
BlackPrestige92

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
Anyone here a big fan of gaming GTA? I can not wait for GTA 5 to come out sometime in September. It looks unreal. If you havent yet, youtube some stuff about it. My favourite one so far was easily San Andreas, but I bet this one tops it. It is being predicted to be game of the year when its all said and done.

My favorite GTA?

的f Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, I知 uncoachable, I知 unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
CrashMan510

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha this just made my day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s
fuarge
91jmay

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
91jmay wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
BlackPrestige92 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
dam dogg do you know him or the victim or something let it go man lol. btw that red thing maybe the only thing that kinda saves him in lockdown. anyways let it go man let it go.

I just hate what he represents. I've seen athletes like him in college, I can point em out. It's why I truly truly love the supremely talented kats with extremely humble demeanors off the field. What's being a street guy anyways? I understand the "brotherhood through harsh times," and all that but go join the army if you want a real brotherhood..... Matt Light knows what I mean when I say I dislike what "he represents or stands for." Just go see how he feels and has always felt about Aaron Hernandez.

I see him make it rain everytime & something just told me right away l, "I don't like this joker."

Not since Pac Man in Tennessee did I get a click in my head saying "there goes privileged trouble."

thats life. there is always a few bad apples in every basket. Maybe you lived a squeaky clean life and can throw stones. I know I didnt so imo only god can judge him. From what i heard he wasnt even a street guy just a wannabe who took it too far and now he has to pay the piper. wannabe's like that amuse me cause they get too deep in a game that they really know nothing about. kinda like when plax shot himself lol. idk im more concerned about the trayvon's, oscar grant's and Robie Tolin's in the world. but whatever floats ya boat bruh bruh.

Only god can judge is literally the dumbest statement anyone can ever make. You don't judge rapists or pedophiles then? Wow.

I think you can be equally concerned with things like Trayvon Martin's murder and the Hernandez murders, don't have to pick and choose.

i said "only god can judge HIM" dam dude can you read ?

Ermm no. I can judge him as well. The person who presides over his legal case can also judge him. You know, the Judge.

Allen said he would play the hot hand, in what world is McFadden's hand hot?

He touched Dennis Allen's seat before the game.
BlackPrestige92

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

91jmay wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
91jmay wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
BlackPrestige92 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

I just hate what he represents. I've seen athletes like him in college, I can point em out. It's why I truly truly love the supremely talented kats with extremely humble demeanors off the field. What's being a street guy anyways? I understand the "brotherhood through harsh times," and all that but go join the army if you want a real brotherhood..... Matt Light knows what I mean when I say I dislike what "he represents or stands for." Just go see how he feels and has always felt about Aaron Hernandez.

I see him make it rain everytime & something just told me right away l, "I don't like this joker."

Not since Pac Man in Tennessee did I get a click in my head saying "there goes privileged trouble."

thats life. there is always a few bad apples in every basket. Maybe you lived a squeaky clean life and can throw stones. I know I didnt so imo only god can judge him. From what i heard he wasnt even a street guy just a wannabe who took it too far and now he has to pay the piper. wannabe's like that amuse me cause they get too deep in a game that they really know nothing about. kinda like when plax shot himself lol. idk im more concerned about the trayvon's, oscar grant's and Robie Tolin's in the world. but whatever floats ya boat bruh bruh.

Only god can judge is literally the dumbest statement anyone can ever make. You don't judge rapists or pedophiles then? Wow.

I think you can be equally concerned with things like Trayvon Martin's murder and the Hernandez murders, don't have to pick and choose.

i said "only god can judge HIM" dam dude can you read ?

Ermm no. I can judge him as well. The person who presides over his legal case can also judge him. You know, the Judge.

Alright, you've made your point there guy.

-Kendrick Lamar
RaidersAreOne

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackPrestige92 wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:
Anyone here a big fan of gaming GTA? I can not wait for GTA 5 to come out sometime in September. It looks unreal. If you havent yet, youtube some stuff about it. My favourite one so far was easily San Andreas, but I bet this one tops it. It is being predicted to be game of the year when its all said and done.

My favorite GTA?

Laughing Laughing Now that would be a game not rated T for teens.

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
nickdawg

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone watch any of the MLG Anaheim stream this weekend?
Raiiiiidersssss

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In London on vacation. Went to a tour of Chelsea's stadium, and the tour guide said he backed up Jacoby Ford in high school track Laughing small world
bitty

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

I can almost 100% guarantee he's not in a gang. Who smiles when throwing up gang signs? Please....

Him and his buddies decided they wanted to be Bloods so they start it.... The Bloods... The Connecticut Connection

cant say ive ever heard of gangs in connecticut but they're everywhere nowadays so who knows. they have gangs in alaska u kno Laughing

I am from Connecticut and I can tell you there's real gangs in the big cities but Bristol it's small-town in the middle of nowhere.
The gangs up here are modeled after the mafia not the Southern California gangs. They do things for money not random violence.
He's just some bozo playing gangster on the weekend.
BlackPrestige92

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitty wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

I am from Connecticut and I can tell you there's real gangs in the big cities but Bristol it's small-town in the middle of nowhere.
The gangs up here are modeled after the mafia not the Southern California gangs. They do things for money not random violence.
He's just some bozo playing gangster on the weekend.

Well to be fair guys gangsters are everywhere. I'm dropping a new mixtape in August called, "e-thug motivation 101: I'm like 6'5 260 all muscle irl."

Alright that joke sucked but I don't see any of you trying! Ya got something better? Huh?

-Kendrick Lamar
RaiderX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nnamdi got married...to Kerry Washington.

http://blog.sfgate.com/dwiegand/2013/07/03/tv-kerry-washington-marries-niners-nnamdi-asomugha/ Mad

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
Page 15 of 58

Jump to: