Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broaddus on Bryant

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TVScout


Joined: 05 May 2009
Posts: 1659
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Broaddus on Bryant Reply with quote

Ex-scout Bryan Broaddus: Dez Bryant had the worst background I had ever seen heading into the NFL Draft

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dallas-cowboys/headlines/20130629-ex-scout-bryan-broaddus-dez-bryant-had-the-worst-background-i-had-ever-seen-heading-into-the-nfl-draft.ece
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 24959
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not too shocked. I was against drafting Dez. I thought he would be a problem child.

Honestly, I love when I am wrong in situations like this.
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nextyearfordaboyz


Joined: 11 Jan 2005
Posts: 17302
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
I'm not too shocked. I was against drafting Dez. I thought he would be a problem child.

Honestly, I love when I am wrong in situations like this.


I think Dez is a genuinely good (albeit sometimes naive/immature) guy who grew up under really crummy circumstances. If he's able to stay on a good path, he deserves every great thing that is coming to him. So awesome to see people like that succeed. It's not easy.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 24959
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nextyearfordaboyz wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
I'm not too shocked. I was against drafting Dez. I thought he would be a problem child.

Honestly, I love when I am wrong in situations like this.


I think Dez is a genuinely good (albeit sometimes naive/immature) guy who grew up under really crummy circumstances. If he's able to stay on a good path, he deserves every great thing that is coming to him. So awesome to see people like that succeed. It's not easy.


Absolutely. Stories you hear are really heart-wrenching. I feel the same way about Smith and the non-sense he has to deal with his family.
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SHSTE92


Joined: 08 Jan 2006
Posts: 3520
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Nextyearfordaboyz wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
I'm not too shocked. I was against drafting Dez. I thought he would be a problem child.

Honestly, I love when I am wrong in situations like this.


I think Dez is a genuinely good (albeit sometimes naive/immature) guy who grew up under really crummy circumstances. If he's able to stay on a good path, he deserves every great thing that is coming to him. So awesome to see people like that succeed. It's not easy.


Absolutely. Stories you hear are really heart-wrenching. I feel the same way about Smith and the non-sense he has to deal with his family.


Funny thing is I live in New England. All my friends gave em crap for him needing a "baby sitter" when he was assigned body guards. Then Aaron Hernandez happened...they shut up quick.
_________________

Member of the Tank for Jameis Winston Fan Club #Lamest4Jameis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group