Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broaddus on Bryant

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TVScout

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Broaddus on Bryant Reply with quote

Ex-scout Bryan Broaddus: Dez Bryant had the worst background I had ever seen heading into the NFL Draft

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dallas-cowboys/headlines/20130629-ex-scout-bryan-broaddus-dez-bryant-had-the-worst-background-i-had-ever-seen-heading-into-the-nfl-draft.ece
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not too shocked. I was against drafting Dez. I thought he would be a problem child.

Honestly, I love when I am wrong in situations like this.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Nextyearfordaboyz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
I'm not too shocked. I was against drafting Dez. I thought he would be a problem child.

I think Dez is a genuinely good (albeit sometimes naive/immature) guy who grew up under really crummy circumstances. If he's able to stay on a good path, he deserves every great thing that is coming to him. So awesome to see people like that succeed. It's not easy.

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nextyearfordaboyz wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:

I think Dez is a genuinely good (albeit sometimes naive/immature) guy who grew up under really crummy circumstances. If he's able to stay on a good path, he deserves every great thing that is coming to him. So awesome to see people like that succeed. It's not easy.

Absolutely. Stories you hear are really heart-wrenching. I feel the same way about Smith and the non-sense he has to deal with his family.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
SHSTE92

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Nextyearfordaboyz wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:

Absolutely. Stories you hear are really heart-wrenching. I feel the same way about Smith and the non-sense he has to deal with his family.

Funny thing is I live in New England. All my friends gave em crap for him needing a "baby sitter" when he was assigned body guards. Then Aaron Hernandez happened...they shut up quick.

Member of the Tank for Jameis Winston Fan Club #Lamest4Jameis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: