Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Kam Chancellor vs Chris Clemons

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who's better?
Kam Chancellor
44%
 44%  [ 8 ]
Chris Clemons
55%
 55%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 18

imani

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: Kam Chancellor vs Chris Clemons Reply with quote

Settle it

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
SoS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love everything about Kam Chancellor. He sets a tone on this defense that really no other player could. If he continues developing the way he has, I won't be surprised if he retires as one of the leagues all-time most feared hitters up there with the likes of Ronnie Lott and Jack Tatum.

With all of that said, it's Chris Clemons here. He has been the heart and soul of our pass rush ever since he's been here and is a tremendously underrated run defender. I value what Clemons brings to this team a whole helluva lot more than what Kam brings.
SoS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS: Don't know if this was the best way to handle the poll. I would've just created another ranking thread after we saw who won the Mebane/Wagner poll. You have no idea if people that previously voted for Mebane (and he won) would then have their next vote be Clemons/Kam and not Wagner. Seems rushed to presume Mebane or Wagner would have automatically taken the next spot.
imani

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
PS: Don't know if this was the best way to handle the poll. I would've just created another ranking thread after we saw who won the Mebane/Wagner poll. You have no idea if people that previously voted for Mebane (and he won) would then have their next vote be Clemons/Kam and not Wagner. Seems rushed to presume Mebane or Wagner would have automatically taken the next spot.

The winner of this poll will be voted against mebane......

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

SoS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
SoS wrote:

My bad Embarassed That wasn't pointed out so I assumed incorrectly.
imani

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
imani wrote:
SoS wrote:

I actually appreciate the feedback, not your fault i didn't specify. Do you think it's a good idea to let the winner of this vs mebane be 8 and 9, and then return everyone back to the next base poll?

wwhickok wrote:

SoS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
SoS wrote:
imani wrote:
SoS wrote:

I actually appreciate the feedback, not your fault i didn't specify. Do you think it's a good idea to let the winner of this vs mebane be 8 and 9, and then return everyone back to the next base poll?

I think you'd be safe to have the winner of the Mebane/Wagner poll take spot #8. Looks like that will go to Mebane. From there it's probably fair to either do a run-off with Wagner/winner of this poll to get #9 and then return to the normal polling.
imani

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna go with clemons unless we get more votes by tomorrow morning.

wwhickok wrote:

RawkHawkJayHawk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LEO in our D is going to be more paramount than a SS. However, with Clemons' age and the tone that Chancellor brings. Blast on VD is an example, I would take Bam now and going forward.

Clemons just won't be here too much longer and we don't know how he's going to respond to surgery.

With that unknown, I take Kam over Clemons all day.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: