Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broncos release RB Willis McGahee
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Winder23

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boltstrikes wrote:
broncospride95 wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:
What week do you guys think Hillman breaks the single season rushing record?

Did someone act like he will?

I may be wrong, but I think Boltstrikes is just a big Hillman fan because of SDSU.

You're 100% correct. I was kind of just fishing for what you guys were expecting from him this year. He was such a joy to watch in college and I am hoping now that he has had time to adjust to NFL speed that he does very well this season.
He did struggle a bit last year. One has to remember he is still the youngest guy on the Broncos. He has spent the time in the gym so I am hoping the results pay off on the field. He and Ball could be quite a compliment to one another.
champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been following Ronnie on social media all offseason and he loves to get turnt up. So I am obviously amped about that. But for real, I think he will surprise the NFL and play well. Bulked up and I saw flashes of really good play last year. Love what we have in him and Ronnie.

If I have have to see that #27 on Knowshon on the field again in orange and blue I am going to be upset. I'm sure I will end up being disappointed.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
If I have have to see that #27 on Knowshon on the field again in orange and blue I am going to be upset. I'm sure I will end up being disappointed.

I think your best bet is to start praying that Montee Ball shows he can pass protect a lot better than he did in College then. Right now, Knowshon is our 3rd down back on anything more than 3rd and 3.

MUFC OK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: