Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

J.Graham not on top 100????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justin Hoover82

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:28 am    Post subject: J.Graham not on top 100???? Reply with quote

I can't believe he didn't make it. I'm a Cowboys fan so I don't really care but as a fantasy player how the hell did this guy not make it? I mean V.Davis made it and he is not half of what Jimmy is. That top 100 list is a joke. J.Graham is the 2nd best TE in the NFL behind only Gronk imo. And this coming from a guy who's team has J.Witten!

Joe_is_the_best on the sig!
Aout

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He didn't had a supergreat season. He led the league in dropped passes for example.

As much as I love him (and I really do), I think he is a little bit overrated. Drew Brees makes him shine. He wouldn't be the same player with another QB.

He's still a very good player, but I'm not sure he has been one of the 100 best players last season.
navysaintsfan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aout wrote:
He didn't had a supergreat season. He led the league in dropped passes for example.

As much as I love him (and I really do), I think he is a little bit overrated. Drew Brees makes him shine. He wouldn't be the same player with another QB.

He's still a very good player, but I'm not sure he has been one of the 100 best players last season.

I have to respectfully ask you to leave the forum.

Adopt-A-Saint:
Kenny Vaccaro 28 Tkls 2 PD 1 SCK
Ben Watson 9 Rec 64 Yds
Aout

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/te

Among the good TEs, he has the lowest catch rate and by far the lowest DVOA. And, as i said, he leads the pass if dropped passes.

Nothing shameful to say he didn't have a supergreat season. He was good but I'm not sure he was one of the 100 best players in 2012.
domepatrol91

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

navysaintsfan wrote:
Aout wrote:

I have to respectfully ask you to leave the forum.
Agreed. Laughing

Graham would be a #1 or #2 target on most any team.

2014 Adopt a Saint
Brandin Cooks - 34 receptions, 278 yards, 1 first downs, 1 TD - 5 rushes, 64 yards, 3 first downs
Corey White - 29 tackles, 1 sack, 1 pass defended, 1 fumble recovery
krewebrees

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At first I was disappointed, but after thinking about it I'm excited. This list is voted on by the players so the fact that Graham and Evans didn't make the list and Bree's dropped over 10 spots, shows how under the radar we are as a team. Most players are underestimating us which will come back to hurt them.
Harper41

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aout wrote:
http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/te

Among the good TEs, he has the lowest catch rate and by far the lowest DVOA. And, as i said, he leads the pass if dropped passes.

Nothing shameful to say he didn't have a supergreat season. He was good but I'm not sure he was one of the 100 best players in 2012.

He also played a lot of the season with a sprained (broken maybe?) wrist. He didn't just randomly forget how to catch a football.

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
Aout

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krewebrees wrote:
At first I was disappointed, but after thinking about it I'm excited. This list is voted on by the players so the fact that Graham and Evans didn't make the list and Bree's dropped over 10 spots, shows how under the radar we are as a team. Most players are underestimating us which will come back to hurt them.

How do you know that Drew dropped over 10 spots ? Did they display the full ranking somewhere ? (It's very unlikely he'll remain #2 but I assume he'll still be somewhere in the top 10. He has to be there.)
krewebrees

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aout wrote:
krewebrees wrote:

How do you know that Drew dropped over 10 spots ? Did they display the full ranking somewhere ? (It's very unlikely he'll remain #2 but I assume he'll still be somewhere in the top 10. He has to be there.)

They haven't revealed the whole ranking yet, but have said Drew is somewhere in the teens.
Who Dat Boss

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This news will just make SP and Drew show the league that you can still win a Superbowl with only one player on the top 100s list. WHO DAT!
Spartica4Real

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who Dat Boss wrote:
This news will just make SP and Drew show the league that you can still win a Superbowl with only one player on the top 100s list. WHO DAT!

Jahri Evans was on the list. Very Happy

Saints
LSU
Pelicans

PSN: The_SlayerSaint (PS4)

Adopt a Saint 2014:
Cam Jordan:
Joseph Morgan
sammymvpknight

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aout wrote:

Crack kills buddy. Get some help.
SaintsBeast

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aout wrote:

Except because of two great but short-sighted TE's in the Boston area **coughcough** Hernandez and Gronk **coughcough**, Graham is now just about the best pass-catching TE in the NFL.

2012 Adopt-A-Saint:
Martez Wilson, DE: 1 Sack, 6 Tackles, 1 FF, 1 Punt Block
Will Smith, DE: 2 Sacks, 22 Tackles, 0 FF

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: