Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAGT! III - TAGT Hard With A Vengance
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 78, 79, 80  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NYGiantsman10


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 10013
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IR0NM1KE wrote:
The past month has been a total whirlwind of awesomeness for IR0NM1KE.
Had an amazing (extended) weekend in Las Vegas. Ish got weird... in a good way. Became an Uncle of 2 perfect little boys thanks to my best friend/brother and his wife. One of the boys is named after me, the other is my god-son, which is such an honor I can't even begin to tell you how I feel. Ive also started seeing an incredible young lady that I really like. First time in a long time I can say that with a straight face. And to top it all off, Im totally ravaging you guys in the keeper league draft. Wink

Don't mean to gloat, just wanted to share some of my joy with my NYG Forum fam.


Very cool man that's a big honor. Don't forget their birthday now Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
bagh


Joined: 13 Mar 2008
Posts: 8367
Location: Toronto, Ontario (That's Canada folks )
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
bagh wrote:
Uh...anyone seen Xfaxtor?


Uh...anyone seen bagh?


he's been busy planning funerals, programs, and a promotion.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IR0NM1KE


Joined: 09 Mar 2007
Posts: 11794
Location: Alderney City
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bagh wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
bagh wrote:
Uh...anyone seen Xfaxtor?


Uh...anyone seen bagh?


he's been busy planning funerals, programs, and a promotion.


Condolences & Congratulations
_________________
W O R L D C H A M P I O N S '86, '90, '07, '11
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GmenSeattle


Moderator
Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 10136
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGiantsman10 wrote:
IR0NM1KE wrote:
The past month has been a total whirlwind of awesomeness for IR0NM1KE.
Had an amazing (extended) weekend in Las Vegas. Ish got weird... in a good way. Became an Uncle of 2 perfect little boys thanks to my best friend/brother and his wife. One of the boys is named after me, the other is my god-son, which is such an honor I can't even begin to tell you how I feel. Ive also started seeing an incredible young lady that I really like. First time in a long time I can say that with a straight face. And to top it all off, Im totally ravaging you guys in the keeper league draft. Wink

Don't mean to gloat, just wanted to share some of my joy with my NYG Forum fam.


Very cool man that's a big honor. Don't forget their birthday now Wink


Congrats man, and enjoy your delusions Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
minutemancl


Joined: 06 Jan 2007
Posts: 12070
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Hernandez was on the Bengals or Raiders, all we would be hearing about is what a "joke" those franchises are.

Patriots definitely aren't the NFL's golden boys anymore.
_________________
aceinthehouse wrote:
But why not maintain that dominance? You guys were there...

Let me give you my personal opinion, on what I think has happened.
It all started with the release of the coke machine in Brandon Jacobs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Acgott


Moderator
Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 8767
Location: USA
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

minutemancl wrote:
If Hernandez was on the Bengals or Raiders, all we would be hearing about is what a "joke" those franchises are.

Patriots definitely aren't the NFL's golden boys anymore.

No team is perfect, but the question that separates the good from the bad is how you handle the adversity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GmenSeattle


Moderator
Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 10136
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acgott wrote:
minutemancl wrote:
If Hernandez was on the Bengals or Raiders, all we would be hearing about is what a "joke" those franchises are.

Patriots definitely aren't the NFL's golden boys anymore.

No team is perfect, but the question that separates the good from the bad is how you handle the adversity


As Giants fans we have no room to throw stones in our glass house. Plax wasn't that long ago.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GmenSeattle


Moderator
Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 10136
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey moving away from Xbox. I'm not sure we can talk anymore brah.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Billy Spikes


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 40478
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amanda Bynes and Keith Rivers?

Quote:
The only other ugly black guy I dated is named Keith Rivers! You won't want him or Scott Mescudi. They have herpes and are ugly!


http://twitter.com/AmandaBynes/statuses/350702979470462976
_________________
#JDI
Official Roster Cutdowns Thread
All Time Top Ten Safeties Ranking
Tom Brady Tribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IR0NM1KE


Joined: 09 Mar 2007
Posts: 11794
Location: Alderney City
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Spikes wrote:
Amanda Bynes and Keith Rivers?

Quote:
The only other ugly black guy I dated is named Keith Rivers! You won't want him or Scott Mescudi. They have herpes and are ugly!


http://twitter.com/AmandaBynes/statuses/350702979470462976


That girl is crazy. Hard to believe anything she says, no?
_________________
W O R L D C H A M P I O N S '86, '90, '07, '11
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Billy Spikes


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 40478
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IR0NM1KE wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:
Amanda Bynes and Keith Rivers?

Quote:
The only other ugly black guy I dated is named Keith Rivers! You won't want him or Scott Mescudi. They have herpes and are ugly!


http://twitter.com/AmandaBynes/statuses/350702979470462976


That girl is crazy. Hard to believe anything she says, no?


She has a long list of celebrities she tweeted that are ugly, i mean really, really famous people.

And yes, she's crazy.




_________________
#JDI
Official Roster Cutdowns Thread
All Time Top Ten Safeties Ranking
Tom Brady Tribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Acgott


Moderator
Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 8767
Location: USA
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Rivers responds
https://twitter.com/rivers55/status/350720394740772864

Quote:
as we all know amanda bynes is going through a tough time. the statements that were made by her are completely untrue and unfounded.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IR0NM1KE


Joined: 09 Mar 2007
Posts: 11794
Location: Alderney City
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acgott wrote:
Keith Rivers responds
https://twitter.com/rivers55/status/350720394740772864

Quote:
as we all know amanda bynes is going through a tough time. the statements that were made by her are completely untrue and unfounded.


Taking the high road makes those on the low road seem so much more pathetic. Kudos to Keith for keepin his cool. Much respect.
_________________
W O R L D C H A M P I O N S '86, '90, '07, '11
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 21699
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So hows everyone been?

This off season drought needs to end, I'd settle for some preseason games right now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 21699
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How would you guys like if I were to run a season pick-em on here?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 78, 79, 80  Next
Page 67 of 80

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group