Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Green Bay's Top 22 for 2013 (#6)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is #6?
Josh Sitton
61%
 61%  [ 21 ]
Jordy Nelson
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Eddie Lacy
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
JerMichael Finley
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
AJ Hawk
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Casey Hayward
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Sam Shields
14%
 14%  [ 5 ]
Morgan Burnett
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Datone Jones
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
Tramon Williams
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 34

badgers0821

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: Green Bay's Top 22 for 2013 (#6) Reply with quote

"Everybody brings their own ish to the question imho. For me the question changes after our two undeniable superstars are tagged #1 and #2. Go back to last year's thread and Woodson was ranked way, way higher than he should have been just because he got love for his career and presence. That wasn't wrong, it was just career appreciation for a Hall of Famer.

For me, I sometimes cheat and get the beat going for a player I'd like to see get ranked higher than he might otherwise go. I agree with Bulaga winning the spot right now, but I'm pushing Datone out of the belief that he will make the entire defense better than it was last year.

Long story short, use your own rules, use different rules when you want, and have fun arguing your position."

-blueswedeshoes

Just as a reminder I will run these polls for one day. If there still is not a clear winner I will run it longer. Vote away!

1. Aaron Rodgers (100%)
2. Clay Matthews (100%)
3. Randall Cobb (48%)
4. B.J. Raji (44%)
5. Bryan Bulaga (46%)
ugLymayNe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh Sitton........

I'm voting based on the best player mixed with how important the position is.

Sig brought to you by Justo
PackFan4Life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you combine how talented the player is with how important their performance will be going into 2013 towards the success of the Green Bay Packers, I would have to say this is where Josh Sitton and Burnett belong. There is not much for talent behind either one of them going into 2013. Gotta go with Sitton on a pure talent lean.

I would give Burnett the next slot in a landslide. There is nothing behind him. Burnett must continue to develop into an upper tier safety for this defense to reach its potential. Caper's D system has seemed to always need a pretty good S to be most effective.
Pugger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heck, Sitton is regarded as one of the top guards in the league.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sitton by a little, closely followed by Shields.
badgers0821

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackFan4Life wrote:
If you combine how talented the player is with how important their performance will be going into 2013 towards the success of the Green Bay Packers, I would have to say this is where Josh Sitton and Burnett belong. There is not much for talent behind either one of them going into 2013. Gotta go with Sitton on a pure talent lean.

I would give Burnett the next slot in a landslide. There is nothing behind him. Burnett must continue to develop into an upper tier safety for this defense to reach its potential. Caper's D system has seemed to always need a pretty good S to be most effective.

As far as offensively, I don't think it's going to get more important than the left side of that Oline. Playmakers are obviously important but with Rodgers, it doesn't seem to matter who is out there, he will get them the ball a la Tom Brady and Peyton Manning.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: