Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Around the NFL II: The Multiple Seasons Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67, 68, 69  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Woz wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Woz wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
@Theismann7: RT @JohnBeck92: Hey, Joe. How many times did you get up to take a leak last night? The SUSPENSE is killing us. @Theismann7/ none

Lmfao! Laughing this had me Rollin

Huh?

I guess I'll file this under the list of things I don't get about Twitter.
John Beck asked joe Theisman about how many times he has to pee during the night. Remember be has those commercials about beta prostate or whatever they call it?

Lol Laughing

Ah. Don't think I've seen those ads. Sounds like my life will never be complete now.
look it up in YouTube

I'll put it on my watch list after the grass growing. Wink Laughing
Jeezy Fanatic

Location: The DMV; Proud Alumnus of the University of Miami, Class of 2011
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron Hernandez gets arrested and the Pats release him. Good on them, but crazy how much their TE depth has fallen apart.

Where you go we'll follow! Let's go USMNT!!!!
Brian23

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
Aaron Hernandez gets arrested and the Pats release him. Good on them, but crazy how much their TE depth has fallen apart.

I just cannot fathom being that dumb.
SeanTayorsaPIMP

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezy Fanatic wrote:

Absolutely man. Living in "Patriot Country", I remember people giving me crap about Fred Davis. Welp, good ol' Sleepy is looking pretty good now. Do you guys realize that Brady and the Pats have lost over 300 receptions from last year? Assuming Gronk is out an extended period of time thats no more Welker, Gronk, Hernandez, and even Lloyd. I don't know about you all, but I'm grabbing Amendola in every fantasy league possible this year. He's injury prone as hell too though. Pat's receiving core will be very thin for the first time since pre-Randy times.

mike23md on the sig!
Jeezy Fanatic

Location: The DMV; Proud Alumnus of the University of Miami, Class of 2011
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeanTayorsaPIMP wrote:
Jeezy Fanatic wrote:

Absolutely man. Living in "Patriot Country", I remember people giving me crap about Fred Davis. Welp, good ol' Sleepy is looking pretty good now. Do you guys realize that Brady and the Pats have lost over 300 receptions from last year? Assuming Gronk is out an extended period of time thats no more Welker, Gronk, Hernandez, and even Lloyd. I don't know about you all, but I'm grabbing Amendola in every fantasy league possible this year. He's injury prone as hell too though. Pat's receiving core will be very thin for the first time since pre-Randy times.

I said in NFL News, but I fully intend on buying low on Gronk. He could be back within the first couple of weeks, and he will get so many looks now. Guy is damn near uncoverable when he's healthy.

Where you go we'll follow! Let's go USMNT!!!!
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/daSm0?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=nf

Jacoby Jones fails conditioning test lol Laughing He's supposed to be the ravens #2 wr, something he struggled at in Htown
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeanTayorsaPIMP wrote:
Jeezy Fanatic wrote:

Amendola may be injury prone but he's a nice sleeper TE/WR. The guy catches a ton of balls each time he plays. When healthy, he's a PPC machine!

Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
SeanTayorsaPIMP wrote:
Jeezy Fanatic wrote:

Amendola may be injury prone but he's a nice sleeper TE/WR. The guy catches a ton of balls each time he plays. When healthy, he's a PPC machine!

Depends on where you are looking and what position. Early in the draft (before round 4 or 5) or a #1 WR? Bad idea. Round 6-8 as a #2 WR or a flex? Could work.
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://m.washingtonpost.com/sports/redskins/seattle-seahawks-wr-percy-harvin-tweets-that-his-hip-will-require-surgery/2013/07/30/d96d5384-f976-11e2-a954-358d90d5d72d_story.html

Percy Harvin says he needs surgery on his hip
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny Smith doing the same old thing in Pittsburgh. Steelers first punt...blocked lol

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
Danny Smith doing the same old thing in Pittsburgh. Steelers first punt...blocked lol
actually it was the second punt.

Marshall McFadden ran downfield too early after Butler boomed a punt and it was covered well.

Then, typical, something bad happened when they had to punt again. That happened to us last year also.
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike23:

You know who was just signed by the Titans?

Gary Guyton

http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/2640453

I'm surprised we didn't bring him in for a workout when Keenan Robinson got hurt. I forgot all about him
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.footballnation.com/content/5-good-reasons-the-seattle-seahawks-will-miss-the-playoffs/24133?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

5 reasons the Seahawks will miss the playoffs

1. Injuries they've already had, which last year they didn't
2. Opponents have had a year to study Wilson
3. Harvin s hip
4. They'd re getting old in some spots
5. The conference and especially the division got tougher
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg Toler just had a nice int vs Eli Manning stepping infront of Hakeem Nicks, would have been nice to have the $ to sign him this offseason.
mike23md

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Mike23:

You know who was just signed by the Titans?

Gary Guyton

http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/2640453

I'm surprised we didn't bring him in for a workout when Keenan Robinson got hurt. I forgot all about him

Would have been much more solid depth than that no name guy in the other thread. Oh well.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67, 68, 69  Next
Page 53 of 69

Jump to: