Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Seahawks Talk! V.3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imani

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=525263

This is why the 49ers are my most hated team in the league.

Then again, the hate towards their coach is great in my eyes. It'll only make the game even better.

Propaganda at it's worst....

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:

Then again, the hate towards their coach is great in my eyes. It'll only make the game even better.
I can't stand any of the Niner players or coachs and am sure thats escalated by 1 million for the Seahawk players but what they're saying about Harbaugh is really immature and ridiculous.

It's one thing to dislike or not respect a guy, but implying you want to strangle (Browner) or knock out (Tate) another human being is so pathetic and unprofessional.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
Brown_Mamba

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
Tooki wrote:

I can't stand any of the Niner players or coachs and am sure thats escalated by 1 million for the Seahawk players but what they're saying about Harbaugh is really immature and ridiculous.

It's one thing to dislike or not respect a guy, but implying you want to strangle (Browner) or knock out (Tate) another human being is so pathetic and unprofessional.

Honestly, it's not a big deal. The media loves making issues over the smallest thing so they can get attention. Politically correct athletes are boring Laughing

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brown_Mamba wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
Tooki wrote:

Honestly, it's not a big deal. The media loves making issues over the smallest thing so they can get attention. Politically correct athletes are boring Laughing
Eh it isn't about being politically correct for me. It's about being a decent human being and role model.

imani

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
Brown_Mamba wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
Tooki wrote:

Eh it isn't about being politically correct for me. It's about being a decent human being and role model.

Parents are role models, not individual athletes. Did you look up to, and make life decision based of off your favorite CBs actions in your youth? Damon stoudamire was my favorite basketball player when i was a kid and i haven't had a misdemeanor drug possession charge to this day.

Sherman runs camp, talks to kids from his neighborhood and gives back in whatever way he can during the offseason. Lets not make it seem like his trash talk is really doing damage.

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Last edited by imani on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
Brown_Mamba wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
Tooki wrote:

Parents are role models, not individuak athletes. Did you look up to, and make life decision based of off your favorite CBs actions in your youth?

Sherman runs camp, talks to kids from his neighborhood and gives back in whatever way he can during the offseason.
No I didn't look up to athletes as a role model, I looked up to my parents, but a lot of kids don't do that anymore.

We aren't talking about Sherman Laughing . This is about the comments players on my favorite team are saying about another person and I don't agree with it.

Last edited by SupeRG00F on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
imani

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what did you write?

wwhickok wrote:

imani

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did this make out "they" anyway? It was brandon browner and brandon browner alone on the radio station.

wwhickok wrote:

SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
How did this make out "they" anyway? It was brandon browner and brandon browner alone on the radio station.
Tate said he wanted to "Sean Lee" Harbaugh.

imani

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
imani wrote:

Two players. If we're talking about class, how about Harbaugh keeping his opinion to himself? He took a lot of subtle shots at the seahawks in that mini-rant even if it was with good intentions. Keep it to yourself. Our players are no better for their remarks either, but it's frustrating. 6 PED's (4, realy) in 3 years may seem like a lot for league standards, but in reality, 3 years is a LONG time. Most of us didn't even know russell wilson existed 3 years ago, to put it in perspective. No, some of the players have to hear about the mistakes of others all offseason and its gets frustrating. I'm getting irritated at home just reading it.

wwhickok wrote:

SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
imani wrote:

Two players. If we're talking about class, how about Harbaugh keeping his opinion to himself? He took a lot of subtle shots at the seahawks in that mini-rant even if it was with good intentions. Keep it to yourself. Our players are no better for their remarks either, but it's frustrating. 6 PED's (4, realy) in 3 years may seem like a lot for league standards, but in reality, 3 years is a LONG time. Most of us didn't even know russell wilson existed 3 years ago, to put it in perspective. No, some of the players have to hear about the mistakes of others all offseason and its gets frustrating. I'm getting irritated at home just reading it.
I hear you. I'm not saying Harbaugh is in the right. I just wish the players could have kept their thoughts in the locker room. I'm sure everyone there feel the same way about Harbaugh's comments.

Tooki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not like Brandon Browner and Golden Tate are the smartest players on the team either. They should have kept their mouths shut but the sensationalism attached to their statements is ridiculous. Where is the criticism towards Harbaugh for passively attacking the Seahawks players? As a head coach, he of all people should keep his mouth shut as well.

Richard Sherman is the biggest talker on the team and along with Doug Baldwin, he has the biggest reason to hate Harbaugh as well (former Stanford players), yet he said nothing. How about the players leave the talking to the guy who can do it properly.
imani

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Training camp info for those intending to go

http://q13fox.com/2013/06/24/seahawks-announce-registration-info-for-training-camp/#axzz2XHSJ4aZj

RENTON ó The Seattle Seahawks will open 14 training camp practices at the Virginia Mason Athletic Center (VMAC) beginning July 25 and concluding Aug. 14, the team announced Monday.

Fans interested in attending Seahawks Training Camp must register through the teamís website, seahawks.com, beginning on Thursday, June 27, at 10 a.m. A pre-sale for season ticket holders began Monday and one for Blue Pride members will take place on Wednesday, June 26, at 10 a.m.

Registration will be available on a first-come, first-served basis and fans 15 years or younger must be accompanied by an adult. Only fans that register through seahawks.com will be allowed to attend practice.

A $7 transportation fee will be charged per person, as fans will be required to park at an off-site location and shuttled to VMAC before and after each practice. The VMAC parking lot will be closed to the public.

The Seahawks have partnered with The Landing Shopping Center in Renton to serve as the Seahawks Training Camp Parking and Transportation Center. Guests will receive transportation transfers and training camp passes upon check-in at the Seahawks Training Camp Guest Services Center, which is located at 910 North 10th Place, Suite B, Renton, WA 98057.

Practice times, bus schedules and maps will be available on seahawks.com at the time of registration.

wwhickok wrote:

imani

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warren Moon

wwhickok wrote:

imani

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forum is so dead, who's following the draft tonight?

wwhickok wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 59 of 76

Jump to: