Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

EF Fantasy Baseball
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 82, 83, 84  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nabbs4u

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man that Max Scherzer guy sucks.

Bird Watch:
Jeremy Maclin: 5 Gm/ 25 Rec/ 429 Yds/ 4 TD/ 17.2 YPC/
Hockey5djh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:

If you woulda told me before the season that Max Scherzer was going to learn how to throw consistent strikes isntead of just chucking the ball as hard as he could at the catcher I would have called you a liar. I guess something must have clicked.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hockey5djh wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:

If you woulda told me before the season that Max Scherzer was going to learn how to throw consistent strikes isntead of just chucking the ball as hard as he could at the catcher I would have called you a liar. I guess something must have clicked.

Whether that happened or not he still would have been a high K, decent ERA and Innings machine.

Bird Watch:
Johnnygunnz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In another league I'm in... I have an abundance of talent and honestly can't bring myself to drop anyone to make room for Jose Reyes.

If it were you, would you try to trade Reyes or would you try to move Utley (who I think could get the most value since 8/10 teams are Phillies fans), Hamels, Segura (who I could probably get a ton for because he'd be a $1 keeper next year), Posey, Aaron Hill, Cespedes? I need pitching. Anyone you guys think a combo of those guys could get as a top pitcher?
mm6492

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnnygunnz wrote:
In another league I'm in... I have an abundance of talent and honestly can't bring myself to drop anyone to make room for Jose Reyes.

If it were you, would you try to trade Reyes or would you try to move Utley (who I think could get the most value since 8/10 teams are Phillies fans), Hamels, Segura (who I could probably get a ton for because he'd be a $1 keeper next year), Posey, Aaron Hill, Cespedes? I need pitching. Anyone you guys think a combo of those guys could get as a top pitcher?
reyes value is too low right now.

If you can get some moron to overpay for Utley, I'd do that before he gets hurt again.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mm6492 wrote:
Johnnygunnz wrote:

If you can get some moron to overpay for Utley, I'd do that before he gets hurt again.

Someone offered me Harvey ($8 keeper) and Zobrist ($22 keeper) for Segura ($1 Keeper) and Puig ($1 Keeper). Would you?
Nabbs4u

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnnygunnz wrote:
mm6492 wrote:
Johnnygunnz wrote:

Someone offered me Harvey ($8 keeper) and Zobrist ($22 keeper) for Segura ($1 Keeper) and Puig ($1 Keeper). Would you?

Hell no. Both have the potential to be top 3 at their position in the future. Then add the cost , not a chance.

Bird Watch:
Johnnygunnz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
Johnnygunnz wrote:
mm6492 wrote:
Johnnygunnz wrote:

Hell no. Both have the potential to be top 3 at their position in the future. Then add the cost , not a chance.

The only thing is I'm all in for this year in that league too. We do head-to-head and I'm 10-2. Next best team is 8-4. I'm trying to go all in this year and I need Wins and K's, since those are my worst categories. I have top 2 spots in all hitting categories right now, but my pitching falls into the 5-6 range in every category except saves.
Nabbs4u

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnnygunnz wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:
Johnnygunnz wrote:
mm6492 wrote:
Johnnygunnz wrote:

The only thing is I'm all in for this year in that league too. We do head-to-head and I'm 10-2. Next best team is 8-4. I'm trying to go all in this year and I need Wins and K's, since those are my worst categories. I have top 2 spots in all hitting categories right now, but my pitching falls into the 5-6 range in every category except saves.

I guess but haven't Segura and Puig aided in those offensive categories being won? Puig IMO might be this years Trout and dominate in every category for years to come? Giving him away for any reason I would view as a mistake. Your talking about a player who will play 80+ more games rather then 10-12 more starts. Surely there are pitchers out there to help in those categories or another player to be traded ,no? To each their own though.

Bird Watch:
Johnnygunnz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
Johnnygunnz wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:
Johnnygunnz wrote:
mm6492 wrote:
Johnnygunnz wrote:

I guess but haven't Segura and Puig aided in those offensive categories being won? Puig IMO might be this years Trout and dominate in every category for years to come? Giving him away for any reason I would view as a mistake. Your talking about a player who will play 80+ more games rather then 10-12 more starts. Surely there are pitchers out there to help in those categories or another player to be traded ,no? To each their own though.

Yeah, Puig is the one I don't wanna give up. I'm trying to work a deal for Max Scherzer where I'd give up Cespedes ($1) and Jhonny Peralta ($1). Trying to make room to take Reyes off my DL. My team is stacked. I'd be willing to give up Cespedes, his constant injuries are getting on my nerves. Hopefully Braun comes back soon.
Meco

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My ascension to the top continues. My team is finally getting it going. Pitching and hitting are finally going.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My team starts rolling once I give up the year. Not surprised.

#JDI
Nabbs4u

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles27 wrote:
My team starts rolling once I give up the year. Not surprised.

Considering were not even to the All Star break and as close as this league usually is 1-8 going into the playoffs, you should of known better.

Bird Watch:
Meco

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoever dropped Jose Fernandez is my hero. That guy is an absolute animal. Superstar potential as a pitcher. Jose Fernandez just went 97, 84, 82 to K Denorfia. Unfair.

EDIT: This guy is an animal. 50 pitches at 95 mph or higher tonight.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meco wrote:
Whoever dropped Jose Fernandez is my hero. That guy is an absolute animal. Superstar potential as a pitcher. Jose Fernandez just went 97, 84, 82 to K Denorfia. Unfair.

EDIT: This guy is an animal. 50 pitches at 95 mph or higher tonight.

Yea Roll's kicking himself about now that's for sure. I'm not complaining about Jeff Locke thus far either.

Bird Watch:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
Page 49 of 84

Jump to: