Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Aaron Hernandez has been arrested and taken in handcuffs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Naq

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, people here are too serious jeez, #freeHernandez is a joke.

patsfan06 wrote:
Naq wrote:
Innocent till proven guilty #freehernandez

You can live by the "innocent" til proven guily motto, but the free hernandez [inappropriate/removed] isn't funny.

Someone is dead. This isn't a small matter. Hernandez is connected somehow. Can we please not make light of the situation?

Maybe I have something wrong with me but the fact that someone is dead doesn't really make it a big matter for me emotional in any way. We are all going to die at some point and he just went out early. I've had many people that I know and love die from suicide, robberies, shoot outs, and in a case a suicide bombers in Nigeria so dying a unnatural death is something that I've dealt with. As long as Hernandez wasn't involved but is connected than I could care less about this case.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naq wrote:

patsfan06 wrote:
Naq wrote:

You can live by the "innocent" til proven guily motto, but the free hernandez [inappropriate/removed] isn't funny.

Someone is dead. This isn't a small matter. Hernandez is connected somehow. Can we please not make light of the situation?

Maybe I have something wrong with me but the fact that someone is dead doesn't really make it a big matter for me emotional in any way. We are all going to die at some point and he just went out early. I've had many people that I know and love die from suicide, robberies, shoot outs, and in a case a suicide bombers in Nigeria so dying a unnatural death is something that I've dealt with. As long as Hernandez wasn't involved but is connected than I could care less about this case.

So, go back to Nigeria... Rolling Eyes

Jakuvious wrote:
KC's pass rush is fast. Manning's decision making is faster.
Richter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutler06 wrote:
Naq wrote:

patsfan06 wrote:
Naq wrote:

So, go back to Nigeria... :roll:

Here's a better idea: go back to the Broncos board.
Kansas Patriot

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncle who is a Mass. State trooper told me that he failed to completely destroy his surveillance system, 4 left before the gunshots and 3 came back shortly after.
mcmurtry86

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kansas Patriot wrote:
Uncle who is a Mass. State trooper told me that he failed to completely destroy his surveillance system, 4 left before the gunshots and 3 came back shortly after.

So your uncle reads the same reports we all do?
justo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcmurtry86 wrote:
Kansas Patriot wrote:

So your uncle reads the same reports we all do?
#veryrare
Pats#1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
He has been the most overrated player on our team in forever, should have traded him when he had some value.

Only reason it sucks is because Gronks health is obviously a huge issue. Otherwise, when Gronk is healthy, AHern shouldn't even be on the field.

Not it looks like he will be in jail, so...

BRING MOSS BACK.

Breaking news!

Quote:
Unnamed Source has reported video surveillance of a person in a black ski mask and Randy Moss jersey dumping body of Lloyd in industrial park and leaving Hernandez jersey at scene of crime.

Pats#1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsman82 wrote:
RollEagles wrote:
Jetsman82 wrote:
It's being reported the 2 state troopers left the house shortly after entering. That may be good news for Hernandez if he wasn't required to leave with them. Just speculation on my part, though.

I just had a weird thought. What if he wasn't home and someone else answered the door and told the troopers he wasn't there?

I thought that too, but there's been cameras outside his house for nearly two days. He's not going anywhere without someone knowing.

Unless... he has a secret zombie apocalypse escape route Shocked

That leads directly to the industrial park behind his house!!! Shocked

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutler06 wrote:
Naq wrote:

patsfan06 wrote:
Naq wrote:

This wasn't the best way to respond to this.

Props to Jamison on the sig
finn54

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutler06 wrote:
Naq wrote:

patsfan06 wrote:
Naq wrote:

I think it's best you don't post here anymore.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smashed his phone, smashed his surveillance camera's, has his house cleaned and a vehicle he rented was close to the scene? Oh and he was seen with the victim hours before.

There is 0 chance he is innocent IF all those things are true.
patdt13

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welsh Patriot wrote:
Smashed his phone, smashed his surveillance camera's, has his house cleaned and a vehicle he rented was close to the scene? Oh and he was seen with the victim hours before.

There is 0 chance he is innocent IF all those things are true.

iPwn wrote:
24isthelaw wrote:
iPwn wrote:
A multi-millionaire bringing in people to clean his house isn't exactly abnormal.

He smashed his phone, but sometimes people get angry about what's going on and smash things. His lawyer could easily make it seem like Aaron was just on an emotional roller coaster knowing the person he was with just the other day was dead and took out his anger on the only thing he had in his hands. The investigators should be able to recover anything still on the hard drive of the phone. If they don't find anything incriminating, that really ends the phone smashing thing.

Some of the other stuff would be easy for a lawyer to give enough doubt in it being related as well.

Nothing coming out is all that damning at all.

And how would you explain smashing the home surveillance system?
Depends on what all was broke and where in/around the house the things were.

If he destroyed a ton of stuff in his house because he was upset that a guy that was kinda family to him (their girlfriends being sisters) and some of that happened to be surveillance equipment inside the house, that's not all that damning. And it also explains why he had people come clean his house.

Not saying that is what has happened or anything, but people are too quick to tie all this together as seeming absolute when there's so many other possibilities that it could be. After all, if this does go to trial, all Hernandez is going to have to do is put reasonable doubt in the jury's eyes and he will be back to playing on Sundays without much more than a minor hiccup in his career.

Xbox Live GT: With The Tide
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.terezowens.com/azron-hernandez-memes-and-funny-photos/

Tom Brady Tribute
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

***Update***
Quote:
Authorities have issued an arrest warrant for Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez in connection with a murder investigation, according to a source.

Odin Lloyd, 27, was found dead in an industrial park less than a mile from Hernandez's North Attleboro home Monday.

A source told FOX 25's Bob Ward that the warrant, for obstruction of justice, was issued early Friday morning. The source says the warrant is what is known as a "paper warrant." State Police are not executing it for the time being.

If the warrant were entered into the system, any police officer could immediately arrest Hernandez.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/22652122/arrest-warrant-issued-for-pats-hernandez#.UcTovYpG7zU.twitter#ixzz2Wx4oUo9
Tom Brady Tribute
jofos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Spikes wrote:
***Update***
Quote:
Authorities have issued an arrest warrant for Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez in connection with a murder investigation, according to a source.

Odin Lloyd, 27, was found dead in an industrial park less than a mile from Hernandez's North Attleboro home Monday.

A source told FOX 25's Bob Ward that the warrant, for obstruction of justice, was issued early Friday morning. The source says the warrant is what is known as a "paper warrant." State Police are not executing it for the time being.

If the warrant were entered into the system, any police officer could immediately arrest Hernandez.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/22652122/arrest-warrant-issued-for-pats-hernandez#.UcTovYpG7zU.twitter#ixzz2Wx4oUo9

Yet the magistrate (the person that issues warrants) said Friday afternoon that no warrant had been issued.

Also everybody got mad at the guy for the freehernandez post, what about all the pictures that keep getting posted? They are at least as tasteless as freehernandez.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 23 of 32

Jump to: