Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

General Season Discussion: Please Post in New Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 129, 130, 131  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
iRaMs


Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 3446
Location: Teletran 1
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never believe OTA reports...unless it is about an injury.

We all have been fooled by Brandon Gibson.
_________________
Jared Cook: MIA

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The J.R.S.


Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 3645
Location: Next to Waldo
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in case anyone missed it, here is a video showing a collection of trick shots by our rookie long snapper, Jorgen Hus.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000213910/article/rookie-jorgen-hus-latest-to-produce-trickshot-video
_________________


Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flatlyner


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 5798
Location: WESTCOAST
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw a tweet yesterday that Mikell is being courted by the Panthers. Guess our hope of signing him back on the cheap might be dashed. Thats fine by me, I want to see Stewart with a whole season.
_________________


St.Louis Rams D-Coordinator FFMD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The J.R.S.


Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 3645
Location: Next to Waldo
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flatlyner wrote:
Saw a tweet yesterday that Mikell is being courted by the Panthers. Guess our hope of signing him back on the cheap might be dashed. Thats fine by me, I want to see Stewart with a whole season.


For curiosity's sake, I want to see D-Stew in action too. I've never really been into Mikell's game anyway.
_________________


Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
catcheryea


Joined: 17 Apr 2013
Posts: 1493
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read somewhere that we have like $200k in cap space left Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RamRod


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 9240
Location: Virginia
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flatlyner wrote:
Saw a tweet yesterday that Mikell is being courted by the Panthers. Guess our hope of signing him back on the cheap might be dashed. Thats fine by me, I want to see Stewart with a whole season.


Any hope of bringing back Mikell was done when we signed Giordano
_________________
Adopt-a-Ram: Daryl Richardson
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
iRaMs


Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 3446
Location: Teletran 1
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamRod wrote:
Flatlyner wrote:
Saw a tweet yesterday that Mikell is being courted by the Panthers. Guess our hope of signing him back on the cheap might be dashed. Thats fine by me, I want to see Stewart with a whole season.


Any hope of bringing back Mikell was done when we signed Giordano


yes. That is pretty much what I thought when we brought him.
_________________
Jared Cook: MIA

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chris00cm


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 17009
Location: St. Charles, Missouri
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

catcheryea wrote:
I read somewhere that we have like $200k in cap space left Laughing
Spotrac says we have 1.3mil. Take it for what it's worth.
_________________


Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iRaMs


Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 3446
Location: Teletran 1
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
catcheryea wrote:
I read somewhere that we have like $200k in cap space left Laughing
Spotrac says we have 1.3mil. Take it for what it's worth.


Its been reserved for the iRaMs drinking foundation.
_________________
Jared Cook: MIA

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
STLRamsFan99


Joined: 17 Aug 2012
Posts: 1333
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRaMs wrote:
RamRod wrote:
Flatlyner wrote:
Saw a tweet yesterday that Mikell is being courted by the Panthers. Guess our hope of signing him back on the cheap might be dashed. Thats fine by me, I want to see Stewart with a whole season.


Any hope of bringing back Mikell was done when we signed Giordano


yes. That is pretty much what I thought when we brought him.


Yeah, we basically have Stewart and Giordano who both have similar skill sets. Can't see bringing him back barring a injury if he doesn't sign with another team prior to TC.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The J.R.S.


Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 3645
Location: Next to Waldo
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's one person's recent breakdown of Chris Givens:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000217223/article/making-the-leap-no-24-rams-wr-chris-givens
_________________


Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The J.R.S.


Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 3645
Location: Next to Waldo
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry Woods would be a good signing for this team. I know we strapped for cap space, but our lack of experience at safety is the most glaring concern that I have for 2013.
_________________


Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chris00cm


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 17009
Location: St. Charles, Missouri
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
Kerry Woods would be a good signing for this team. I know we strapped for cap space, but our lack of experience at safety is the most glaring concern that I have for 2013.
*Rhodes
_________________


Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iRaMs


Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 3446
Location: Teletran 1
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
Kerry Woods would be a good signing for this team. I know we strapped for cap space, but our lack of experience at safety is the most glaring concern that I have for 2013.
*Rhodes


*Sio
_________________
Jared Cook: MIA

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kgarrett12486


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 9113
Location: Busch III
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRaMs wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
Kerry Woods would be a good signing for this team. I know we strapped for cap space, but our lack of experience at safety is the most glaring concern that I have for 2013.
*Rhodes


*Sio


1.5 / 10...
_________________

TommyC376 on the sig...
LGB-Let's Go Blues!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 129, 130, 131  Next
Page 19 of 131

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group