Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Favre: "I was at fault"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChaRisMa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
ChaRisMa wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000212244/article/brett-favre-aaron-rodgers-will-break-most-my-records?campaign=Facebook_atl_patra

The video is lulzy Laughing

Wadjas aint good az Favre cuz he don't sellabrate lik a BIG SHHHOOOOTT DOE!!!!!

Wat?
Both made short mention of how Rodgers is actually better, then spent the bulk of time saying how he would never be better than Favre because he doesn't celebrate as good.

Glad I didn't click the link. Thinking if his career has a regular at to it Rodgers will have been the better QB but not touch the records.
CentralFC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChaRisMa wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
ChaRisMa wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000212244/article/brett-favre-aaron-rodgers-will-break-most-my-records?campaign=Facebook_atl_patra

Wat?
Both made short mention of how Rodgers is actually better, then spent the bulk of time saying how he would never be better than Favre because he doesn't celebrate as good.

Glad I didn't click the link. Thinking if his career has a regular at to it Rodgers will have been the better QB but not touch the records.

...what?
Shish wrote:
Hyde just lost his cutlerginity.
ChaRisMa

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
ChaRisMa wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
ChaRisMa wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:

Wat?

...what?

I'm glad I didn't click the link because I don't want to hear/read talk about Favre from any media. Autocorrect changed "arc" to "at". I don't think Rodgers' career will have enough time to catch Favre's records.
Pack4life7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's pretty much everything Polaris is saying vs. his on the filed achievements.

If you think that his impact on the field outweighed what happened post 2008 then yes his number should be retired. If not then no.

It's a yes for me but it is very close.

Waldo wrote:

Enter Waldo

Same Old Jay
ChaRisMa

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But half of what Polaris is upset about either was drummed up by the media or is understandable.
Polaris

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChaRisMa wrote:
But half of what Polaris is upset about either was drummed up by the media or is understandable.

Even assuming that's true, that leaves half which is not understandable.

Do you think that there should be any consequence at all for Favre's dishonorable behavior towards t he franchise? If not, then you and I are just going to have to agree to disagree, and you'll have to bear in mind that there is a significant percentage of the fan base that isn't going take the retirement of that number well and isn't going to be quiet about it.

He should be in Canton, he should be in the Packer HOF, he should have his number on the facade. That's it. He forfeited the right to have his number retired when he actively tried to harm the franchise.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16

Jump to: