Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Da'Rick Rogers Learning
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TommyC376

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I met him at a blood drive ... he seemed like a nice humble guy. Maybe it was because he was out of his element, but still. I think he'll learn from what the coach said.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

billzz wrote:
Trentwannabe wrote:
Maybe it's just me, But I don't see an issue "standing over" someone after making a big catch. I mean is that really going to draw a penalty? The TE's in New England have and do much worse "taunting actions".

As for the Stevie comments, he has been nothing but spectacular lately, I can't recall a single issue last season and lets not act like we would be fine without him. Stevie is by far are best WR and and all these youngsters should be learning from him.

lmao at comparing rogers to gronk..

gronk can do whatever the hell he wants, he earned it. he maintains his level of play regardless. and the nfl protects him similarly to how the nba protects lebron..

i hope rogers can catch 17 td's and go for 1600 yards.. if he did that i wouldnt mind if he played with his genitals out.. until then think before you spew.

So close to sig quoting the bolded Laughing
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
I met him at a blood drive ... he seemed like a nice humble guy. Maybe it was because he was out of his element, but still. I think he'll learn from what the coach said.

Hopefully it's because he's genuinely a good guy, and not just because he was at an "event". I'm really hoping for this kid to succeed. He's my favorite rookie this year.
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
OffseasonChamps

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:
Maybe it's just me, But I don't see an issue "standing over" someone after making a big catch. I mean is that really going to draw a penalty?

when they use their body (mostly their thighs and crotch) to bump the defender back down to, or prevent him from getting up from, the ground it should be a flag. the only reason why they continue to do this particular move is because they know they can get away with it. it the defender shoves the player off of him or takes him to the ground, they'll get flagged for unnecessary roughness.

it's a totally disrespectful and disgusting behavior. it's unsportsmanlike and sets a bad influence for kids who should get something positive by playing sports.

Jerry Rice never did it either. so if you want him to be like Jerry have him act like Jerry. if you want him to be like Titus Young, let him get away with this junk in practice.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: