Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Gil Brandt: Sam Bradford Can Take You To A Super Bowl

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RamBill

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Gil Brandt: Sam Bradford Can Take You To A Super Bowl Reply with quote

Gil Brandt Interview Notes From 101ESPN Radio Today

** Bradford is a QB that can take you to a Super Bowl..they’ve finally put some people around him…Austin is a tremendous player to help you in the passing game….Cook is an excellent football player…you’ve helped Bradford a lot with the addition of those weapons

**Who will replace SJ? In order to be a successful QB you have to have some kind of running threat….will Richardson do it? Pead? I’m not sure.

** Zac Stacy played awfully good for a bad team.

**Les Snead and Coach Fisher know what they’re doing. I think they’ve had two very good drafts…they’re two people who know how to run the draft…and they’ve got very good people working for them. Hiring Teddy Monago from the Bears was a great move…one of the best player evaluators

**Tavon Austin–tremendous mismatch…may not be an every down player…put up 250 yards against Oklahoma as a running back….wherever you line him up and cause that mismatch it’s a plus for the Rams.

** Talks about the rest of the NFC West…very tough division…Rams did well within the division.

Listen to Brandt Interview-
http://www.rams-news.com/gil-brandt-sam-bradford-can-take-you-to-a-super-bowl-radio-interview/

=========
Here's another Bradford Segment on Radio from Sunday

Notes from Sam Bradford Discussion on Pro Football Sunday with Tony Softli

**Softli: I hear Sam has been working out with the WR’s…taking a leadership role…getting these guys ready.

** Softli: Austin is going to create separation. Quicker than anyone I’ve seen in my 15 years of evaluating talent. He has special positional attributes and skill sets that are explosive and remarkable. Sam has to stick the ball on him or throw to an area where the defender is not.

**Shotty is going to play a big key in this by putting Sam and the weapons in position to make a lot of plays. They still have to be able to run the football. Who will fill SJ’s shoes? Sam needs a running game. If you don’t have a running game they will pin their ears back and come after Sam.

** The defense will help Sam and the offense…keeping the opposing offenses off the field. D was great with sacks last year, but needs to force more fumbles…more turnovers.

** Bradford doing his job as far as leadership, honing his skills, his positional attributes. J Lau said that Bradford is dead lifting 500lbs.

Listen to Bradford Discussion-
http://www.rams-news.com/rams-qb-sam-bradford-discussion-from-pro-football-sunday-radio-interview/
ajhicks11

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a ton of faith in Sam. I think he has a ton of potential to succeed. You should share this on the thread that has been floating around on General Board
chris00cm

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do I get the feeling you're trying to promote that site Laughing

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajhicks11 wrote:
I have a ton of faith in Sam. I think he has a ton of potential to succeed. You should share this on the thread that has been floating around on General Board

Yep, everyone seems to put the Rams in the category of "good team but lacks the franchise QB to get them to the playoffs." Like I said, Bradford isn't holding them back. I still think that RB is going to be the Achilles heal this season.

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam's physical skill set has never been in question for me. Our success this year will hinge on whether he remains indecisive when facing pressure. The good news is that this team boasts more size and speed at TE/WR than in previous years. Jake Long's play is going to help also.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
mash3rramfan

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bradford finally has had the front office put the effort in to protect him and get him some weapons. This is his year to silence the critics, Bradford will surprise people this year as will the Rams. Go Rams

Rams. Oregon Ducks. Dodgers. Brewers. Lakers. Arsenal
ajhicks11

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
Sam's physical skill set has never been in question for me. Our success this year will hinge on whether he remains indecisive when facing pressure. The good news is that this team boasts more size and speed at TE/WR than in previous years. Jake Long's play is going to help also.

This is exactly how I feel about him. He still has immense talent, he just needs to be more decisive. I think being in the same offense 2 years in a row is going to help a lot.

I really hope he develops a trust with Studman. If he trusts that he can put it up there for him, I feel like Bailey will come down with it more often than not.
RamBill

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rams QB Sam Bradford says the 2013 team has its sight set on the Super Bowl. He talks about what a big difference it is being in the same offense for the 2nd year. From 101ESPN (2:11)

Watch Sam Comments After OTA's Today
http://vimeo.com/66846973
RamBill

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: Bradford on NFL Network Total Access Reply with quote

Sam Bradford joins support group for Oklahoma tornado victims

04:18 – St. Louis Rams QB Sam Bradford talks about the #STL4OKC initiative that he's joined which will help support tornado-ravaged victims in Oklahoma.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-player-interviews/0ap2000000205994/Bradford-joins-support-group-for-Oklahoma-tornado-victims
tim199009

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamBill wrote:
Rams QB Sam Bradford says the 2013 team has its sight set on the Super Bowl. He talks about what a big difference it is being in the same offense for the 2nd year. From 101ESPN (2:11)

Watch Sam Comments After OTA's Today
http://vimeo.com/66846973

he sounds more mature, less awkward now. Maybe now he's starting to build confidence in himself

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: