Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Roster hopeful Lockette is learning from Kaepernick
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oldman9er

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:

What are you hearing about how much he has improved? Got a link where I can read about how much he's improved.

Here is a quick quote from Harbaugh, but hey, it's all about how credible you find Jim to be.

(so I put ZERO into his words and BS myself)... wouldn't trust his arse if he said water was wet, lolz)

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6826/ricardo-lockette

Quote:
49ers coach Jim Harbaugh is "fired up" about WR Ricardo Lockette.

Welcome to the offseason, where end-of-roster talents get talked up as potential breakout players. "There's just something about him that I'm really fired up about," Harbaugh said. "He's got something else to him, too, besides just the analytical size, strength, speed. There's something special there. I just feel it." Where there's one pump-up article, there's usually another, but it's very hard to see track athlete Lockette making an impact in 2013.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:
big9erfan wrote:

What are you hearing about how much he has improved? Got a link where I can read about how much he's improved.

Here is a quick quote from Harbaugh, but hey, it's all about how credible you find Jim to be.

(so I put ZERO into his words and BS myself)... wouldn't trust his arse if he said water was wet, lolz)

Quote:

Welcome to the offseason, where end-of-roster talents get talked up as potential breakout players. "There's just something about him that I'm really fired up about," Harbaugh said. "He's got something else to him, too, besides just the analytical size, strength, speed. There's something special there. I just feel it." Where there's one pump-up article, there's usually another, but it's very hard to see track athlete Lockette making an impact in 2013.

Thanks Oldie; that was the one i was referring to. A mercury news article as well about Kaep teaching him to better comprehend the playbook and routes and a quote from Roman regarding some spectacular catches that Lockette made (turns out even though the article was new, the quote was old; was from when Lockette was on the practice squad)

Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection - P3
big9erfan

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:
big9erfan wrote:

Quote:

Thanks. Good to read that Harbaugh is impressed. But then again he's just that kind of guy that praises all of his players as if they're all Pro Bowlers. In any case, Lockette's sure got the size and speed to be a real difference maker. We'll read a lot of stuff over the next few months. Can't wait till late summer to be able to see it all for ourselves.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
oldman9er wrote:
big9erfan wrote:

Quote:

Thanks. Good to read that Harbaugh is impressed. But then again he's just that kind of guy that praises all of his players as if they're all Pro Bowlers. In any case, Lockette's sure got the size and speed to be a real difference maker. We'll read a lot of stuff over the next few months. Can't wait till late summer to be able to see it all for ourselves.

In any case, I don't see how Lockette can be worse than Joe Hastings, Brett Swain or Ted Ginn.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: