Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Kansas City Chiefs 2013 Skeleton Depth Chart
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KC_Guy

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

updated.

Pretty hard to get a grip on the backups with little information available.
From this chart I think the best chance for UDFA to make the team is at DB.

Bob Gretz will provide his take over the weekend or early next week.
KC_Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depth chart filling up with first impressions from training camp. So I added Catapano, Demps, and Hemingway to the roster.

Positions I heard next to nothing about:

#3 RB
CB depth
KR/PR

Some positions where I see a tough battle going on which may be decided by injury development:

FS: Commings or Abdullah?
LG: Allen or Schwartz?
WR: Wylie, Shoemaker, others ... ST role may decide
KC_Guy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated after the final pre-season game. Two slots on the Practice Squad are still open - guess we'll see some guys signed off the street. Wouldn't even rule out the possibility of a waiver claim making the final 53.

Some remarks:

Arrow Not sure whether Orie Lemon is still PS-eligible. I think he is, but even so, I'm not sure he'll agree to a PS contract.

Arrow KR/PR: wide open area with a lot of options. I doubt McCluster will be a primary return guy, and I'm not in favor of having the #2 RB back there. Hammond did a nice job as did Demps.

Arrow Richardson falls victim to the numbers crunch. I hope he makes it to the PS. I picked Hammond over him basically because of return performance.

Arrow Moeaki is out because of injury. I'm not sure Brock is my dream solution but I think he's a better option than Harris right now.

Arrow SEVEN OL may be a bit short but with the flexibility the interior guys provide that should be good enough to get through a game. Two more OL stacked on the PS as "next week's reserve".

Arrow One cut some may consider a surprise: Devon Wylie.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: