Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

OTA's start today
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was reading Wilson, Garcon Rehab Labrums

http://riggosrag.com/2013/05/24/wilson-garcon-rehab-labrums/

So it was a torn Labrum for Garçon (not too serious), also Josh Wilson had surgery on his Labrum also.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@TattooedScorpio: Washington Redskins OTAs: RGIII, Draftees and Latest Player News and Analysis | Bleacher Report http://t.co/V9vnfEVcQ5 via @bleacherreport

Bleacher report did a good breakdown of last weeks OTAs with links to all the best stories

http://www.csnwashington.com/football-washington-redskins/talk/fred-davis-aiming-minicamp

- Davis says he's 90%. He wants to be 7 month guy on his return from a ruptured achillies, not an 8 or 9 month guy. He was also running and catching balls from rg3.

Quote:
I’m right on schedule,” said Davis, who had his Achilles’ tendon repaired in late October. “I was trying to be a seven-month guy. They usually say eight or nine months.”

During OTAs, Davis, who said he’s operating at about 90-percent, will be limited to running routes and catching passes from Robert Griffin III on the portion of the field reserved for recovering players. He’ll also participate in some individual drills, including agility work and pulling a sled.

www.realredskins.com

Offensive line: Trent Williams, Kory Lichtensteiger, Will Montgomery, Chris Chester, Tyler Polumbus

Offensive backs: Kirk Cousins, Alfred Morris, Darrell Young

Receivers: Leonard Hankerson, Santana Moss, Logan Paulsen

Quote:
Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN

Didn't mention this in my report but Hankerson seems to be catching the ball better, doesn't fight with it like he did last year. #Redskins
8:30 PM - 23 May 2013

Defensive line: Stephen Bowen, Barry Cofield, Jarvis Jenkins

Linebackers: Brian Orakpo, London Fletcher, Perry Riley, Ryan Kerrigan

Defensive backs: DeAngelo Hall, Josh Wilson, Reed Doughty, DeJon Gomes

http://www.csnwashington.com/football-washington-redskins/talk/meriweather-knee-hopes-be-ready-camp

Meriweather hopes to be ready by training camp but out of all our injured players from last year, he seems the least confident about his recovery.

Quote:
But when asked about his surgically repaired right knee this week, the veteran safety stopped short of making any guarantees.

“You ask me if there’s any doubt, I’ll say, ‘No,” Meriweather said. “But you ask the doctor and the trainer and they may say, ‘Yes.’ So I really don’t know. … I never had a torn ACL, so I don’t know what the timetable is like.”

“I haven’t thought about the depth chart, period,” he said. “The only thing I’ve thought about is me getting my knees right and finding a way to compete with the rest of these guys.”

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just read this on the son of Washington blog.. Crawford was an interception machine during OTAs.

Right tackle Tony Pashos has also shown signs that he will give strong competition to Polumbus for that starting job
Marcus21

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought you guys would like to see this....Im not sure how to post this like billy does but,

Quote:
Chase Minnifield is in uniform and going through workouts with DBs. First time that we have seen #Redskins

This is a tweet from Tandler at OTA's

I know alot of us are rooting for Minnifield!!!!!
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus21 wrote:
I thought you guys would like to see this....Im not sure how to post this like billy does but,

Quote:
Chase Minnifield is in uniform and going through workouts with DBs. First time that we have seen #Redskins

This is a tweet from Tandler at OTA's

I know alot of us are rooting for Minnifield!!!!!
thats sweet! I still think he's going to be on the outside looking in though because Amerson, Biggers and Crawford will be ahead of him.

Maybe we could keep Minnifield on the practice squad for next year if we are lucky.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: