Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Amy Trask Resigns
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Speed_Wrench

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:
dawsonleery wrote:
I wish the best for Amy Trask....

This just further shows how much the Raiders are changing. When a new GM comes in, so much changes. So many people are coming and going. Its a big deal.... And to do think, some teams fire GMs after only 4 years and have to redo the whole process again... Its very difficulty for those teams to ever win. I really hope Reggie McKenzie is the guy and he'll be here for a very long time.

This post is dead on. I also wish her well, but the change is good for the long run. I'm wondering if Mark will sell the team anytime soon...

I hope M Davis isn't planning on selling the team,I rather build a winner in the next few years and have the leverage to build the stadium the team needs somewhere in northern CA. Oakland just may not fit the teams future but they still should stay in this part of the state.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She should have been fired. The Raiders are consistently ranked in the bottom three franchise values in the NFL. That was her job. Build the business.
dante9876

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

m52876 wrote:
She should have been fired. The Raiders are consistently ranked in the bottom three franchise values in the NFL. That was her job. Build the business.

You serious. The brand is fine. The team, city and stadium is the issue.
Joe Nobody

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
m52876 wrote:

You serious. The brand is fine. The team, city and stadium is the issue.

Yeah. Outside of every tangible aspect of the organization, everything is fine.

Um...what?

As for Trask, nothing of value was lost.
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://video.nbcsports.msnbc.com/nbc-sports/51967914#51967616

Gutierrez touches on a number of interesting subjects, specifically Amy Trask. According to Gutierrez Trask was running point on the stadium search and that Mark Davis "has his finger on the pulse in LA" (obviously he's interested). Florio asks why the Raiders can't share the Santa Clara site to which Paul responds "the 49ers don't need the Raiders and Raiders fans don't want it" and suggests transportation will be a nightmare. Florio also brings up the rumor that the NFL doesn't want the Davis family in LA, which Gutierrez partially debunks. AEG wants controlling interest in the home team but the Davis family will not relinquish control of the Raiders. Surprisingly, Gutierrez uses the words "if and when" the Raiders move to LA.

Imo, the next CEO of the Raiders will be NFL Sr. Vice Pres. of Football Operations, Ray Anderson. Anderson was interviewed in January for a "potential" FO position. He has ties to the Bay having played at Stanford and has a Law Degree from Harvard. Inking Anderson would probably go a LONG way in relations with the NFL executive office, ie- Goodell, and thus clearing a potential obstacle in relocating to LA. There will be two teams in LA eventually (it's the only way it feasibly works economically) and AEG will have controlling interest in the second team.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: