Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Around the NFL II: The Multiple Seasons Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 68, 69, 70  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
THESKINSFAN21


Joined: 14 Jul 2011
Posts: 4441
Location: West Palm Beach
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
http://www.yardbarker.com/author/article_external/13465609?no_yb=true&mailing_id=2341&linksrc=mb_main_col_2

Vikings and Dolphins new uniforms leaked and they look hideous! Laughing

I think the Dolphins look good,couldn't see a,big difference in the Vikes.
_________________

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-1 Tackle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 64190
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
http://www.yardbarker.com/author/article_external/13465609?no_yb=true&mailing_id=2341&linksrc=mb_main_col_2

Vikings and Dolphins new uniforms leaked and they look hideous! Laughing

I think the Dolphins look good,couldn't see a,big difference in the Vikes.
i think the color is too bright. I liked the way the used to be when the color was a bit darker
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Woz


Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 20287
Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
http://www.yardbarker.com/author/article_external/13465609?no_yb=true&mailing_id=2341&linksrc=mb_main_col_2

Vikings and Dolphins new uniforms leaked and they look hideous! Laughing


*shrugs* We already knew about the new logo, which looks silly. The Vikings purple is a bit more to the bluish side of the spectrum, but I kind of like the matte purple helmets. At least from that picture.

Could have been much worse. Like the Jags uniforms.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 64190
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here Are The Wild Designs For The New $975 Million Minnesota Vikings Stadium

http://www.businessinsider.com/minnesota-vikings-stadium-design-images-2013-5
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Woz


Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 20287
Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Here Are The Wild Designs For The New $975 Million Minnesota Vikings Stadium

http://www.businessinsider.com/minnesota-vikings-stadium-design-images-2013-5


The Falcons 2nd option is much better.

However, the greenhouse look in Minnesota could probably work (it would be killer (as in heat exhaustion, not excellent) in Atlanta).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 64190
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://nfl.si.com/2013/05/15/rolando-mcclain-cements-status-as-a-bust-with-early-retirement/?xid=nl_siextra

Rolando McClain retires. So I guess that signing didn't work out for the Ravens... Laughing
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 64190
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1557750-charles-woodson-and-oakland-raiders-reportedly-agree-on-1-year-deal

Charles Woodson signs one year deal with the Raiders!! Shocked Laughing

This one is frankly Laughable!! Laughing

I wish we were able to sign him to a one year deal till our rookies were ready to start. As much as I love Doughty and Meriweather, I'd much rather have Woodson as our FS back end, last line of defense. He can cover so much ground, is a great ball hawk, hitter and veteran leader.

Damn shame we couldn't sign him.

Ahah... Here is why. $$ It's the price!

Quote:
✔ @JosinaAnderson

Charles Woodson's agent told me he has agreed to a 1-year deal worth a max of $4.3 million. It includes a signing bonus of $700,000 #Raiders
9:58 PM - 21 May 2013
it's pretty clear he'd like to make one last big chunk of $ before possibly hanging up the cleats and he could retire in Oak where he started his career. Can't blame him I guess.
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
dante9876


Joined: 23 Dec 2008
Posts: 21609
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1557750-charles-woodson-and-oakland-raiders-reportedly-agree-on-1-year-deal

Charles Woodson signs one year deal with the Raiders!! Shocked Laughing

This one is frankly Laughable!! Laughing

I wish we were able to sign him to a one year deal till our rookies were ready to start. As much as I love Doughty and Meriweather, I'd much rather have Woodson as our FS back end, last line of defense. He can cover so much ground, is a great ball hawk, hitter and veteran leader.

Damn shame we couldn't sign him.

Ahah... Here is why. $$ It's the price!

Quote:
✔ @JosinaAnderson

Charles Woodson's agent told me he has agreed to a 1-year deal worth a max of $4.3 million. It includes a signing bonus of $700,000 #Raiders
9:58 PM - 21 May 2013
it's pretty clear he'd like to make one last big chunk of $ before possibly hanging up the cleats and he could retire in Oak where he started his career. Can't blame him I guess.


Base is only 1.8. If he hit all his incentives, its 4.3 million. If he hits all his incentives Im happy with the signing so he can get that 4.3 million.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 64190
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Theismann7: RT @JohnBeck92: Hey, Joe. How many times did you get up to take a leak last night? The SUSPENSE is killing us. @Theismann7/ none


Lmfao! Laughing this had me Rollin
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Woz


Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 20287
Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
@Theismann7: RT @JohnBeck92: Hey, Joe. How many times did you get up to take a leak last night? The SUSPENSE is killing us. @Theismann7/ none


Lmfao! Laughing this had me Rollin


Huh?

I guess I'll file this under the list of things I don't get about Twitter.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Woz


Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 20287
Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=525070

Aaron Hernandez is being investigated as part of a murder investigation. He's not a suspect, but the cops have searched his house and a car registered to him was possibly involved.

While it looks like nothing has reflected on Hernandez, I wonder about the Patriots this season.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 64190
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
@Theismann7: RT @JohnBeck92: Hey, Joe. How many times did you get up to take a leak last night? The SUSPENSE is killing us. @Theismann7/ none


Lmfao! Laughing this had me Rollin


Huh?

I guess I'll file this under the list of things I don't get about Twitter.
John Beck asked joe Theisman about how many times he has to pee during the night. Remember be has those commercials about beta prostate or whatever they call it?

Lol Laughing
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 64190
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=525070

Aaron Hernandez is being investigated as part of a murder investigation. He's not a suspect, but the cops have searched his house and a car registered to him was possibly involved.

While it looks like nothing has reflected on Hernandez, I wonder about the Patriots this season.
damn that's scary
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Woz


Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 20287
Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Woz wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
@Theismann7: RT @JohnBeck92: Hey, Joe. How many times did you get up to take a leak last night? The SUSPENSE is killing us. @Theismann7/ none


Lmfao! Laughing this had me Rollin


Huh?

I guess I'll file this under the list of things I don't get about Twitter.
John Beck asked joe Theisman about how many times he has to pee during the night. Remember be has those commercials about beta prostate or whatever they call it?

Lol Laughing


Ah. Don't think I've seen those ads. Sounds like my life will never be complete now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 64190
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Woz wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
@Theismann7: RT @JohnBeck92: Hey, Joe. How many times did you get up to take a leak last night? The SUSPENSE is killing us. @Theismann7/ none


Lmfao! Laughing this had me Rollin


Huh?

I guess I'll file this under the list of things I don't get about Twitter.
John Beck asked joe Theisman about how many times he has to pee during the night. Remember be has those commercials about beta prostate or whatever they call it?

Lol Laughing


Ah. Don't think I've seen those ads. Sounds like my life will never be complete now.
look it up in YouTube
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 68, 69, 70  Next
Page 52 of 70

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group