Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bengals 90 man camp roster
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
Absolutely. Extend Geno and AJ this year and one of the DE's. Wait on Dalton until he proves he will be our guy. I am not taking anything away from his first 2 seasons, but he needs to step up now to earn the spot moving forward.

Geno yes. AJ, maybe not yet. he has two years left and can't be redone now anyway. He also has a team option in the area of $11 mill, plus the option of the franchise tage after that. So potentially we have him four more years.

The money needs to go to Dunlap and then extend Johnson to ease his cap number and keep that unit intact for the next 5-6 years.
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
THE DUKE wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
ark23 wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
Apparently Charles lined up quite a bit today at FB. Many could be right and we have him as an h back and no fullback
I dunno if it means no fullback (though that's likely) but I think thats the role Charles will play. He fits well into that role and can allow us to have situations where we have A.J. Green, Gio Bernard, Gresham, Eifert and Mo Sanu or Hawkins on the field at the same time. We can have so much versatility in our packages and personnel with the ability to disguise what we want to do offensively.

I think Dalton has to step up this year because we have surrounded him with versatile and dynamic weapons.

Dalton has no excuses. If he doesn't step up this year I think we have to consider other options

Have to make that decision before we sign him to an extension. We could push it one more year if they wanted to, but that leaves a good bit of uncertainty as well. Eifert is another great option, but we still need one of Sanu or Jones to step up as well. My money is on Sanu, but both guys had injuries last year.

Absolutely. Extend Geno and AJ this year and one of the DE's. Wait on Dalton until he proves he will be our guy. I am not taking anything away from his first 2 seasons, but he needs to step up now to earn the spot moving forward.

You guys won't like this, but if he posts similar numbers to last year they will extend him. It won't be Joe Flacco type numbers, but he'll get that extension.

And i dont know how i feel about that. He has been solid, but unspectacular. He is better than a lot of teams have currently, but if he doesnt put up better numbers this year, will he ever? I dont want to be stuck as a last team in first out with all this talent we have. But we could definitely be worse off.

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: