Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

There's another Seahawk in the top 100.......
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is the next Seahawk in the NFL top 100?
Marshawn Lynch
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Russell Wilson
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Richard Sherman
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Russell Okung
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Brandon Mebane
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bobby Wagner
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Earl Thomas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kam Chancellor
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Jon Ryan ;)
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

clubmember

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
IF wilson makes the list, it should be in the next 10 picks. Otherwise he's way too high(and it's already pushing it)

Sherman Will be top 20 and lynch will be top 35

Wilson is on the list. Personally, I think Hawk fans underrate Wilson. He had a great rookie year last year and had one of the best second halves of a season ever by QB rating. He is primed for a top 5 season.
imani

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pen15clubmember wrote:
imani wrote:
IF wilson makes the list, it should be in the next 10 picks. Otherwise he's way too high(and it's already pushing it)

Wilson is on the list. Personally, I think Hawk fans underrate Wilson. He had a great rookie year last year and had one of the best second halves of a season ever by QB rating. He is primed for a top 5 season.

You're just not considering the rest of the league with statements like that. You know who else is primed for a top 5 season?

Rodgers
Ryan
Brady
Manning
Manning
Brees
Big Ben

And they've all been top 5 before. Russell isn't on that level yet until he goes out and does it. Russell Wilson DID have a fantastic rookie season last year, but fans seem to get wrapped up in their own teams world sometimes (most of the time) when it comes to league-wide rankings.

Can you honestly, with a straight face, say that Russell Wilson is a top 50 player in the NFL? Seriously? You don't think that's jumping the gun? Top 60 or even 70 is pushing it TBH.

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
clubmember

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
pen15clubmember wrote:
imani wrote:

You're just not considering the rest of the league with statements like that. You know who else is primed for a top 5 season?

Rodgers
Ryan
Brady
Manning
Manning
Brees
Big Ben

And they've all been top 5 before. Russell isn't on that level yet until he goes out and does it. Russell Wilson DID have a fantastic rookie season last year, but fans seem to get wrapped up in their own teams world sometimes (most of the time) when it comes to league-wide rankings.

Can you honestly, with a straight face, say that Russell Wilson is a top 50 player in the NFL? Seriously? You don't think that's jumping the gun? Top 60 or even 70 is pushing it TBH.

The player I saw the second half of the season is capable of being a top 5 QB. In the 2nd half of the season, what we were receiving from the QB position was elite QB play. The Bills, 49ers, Falcons, Dolphins, and Vikings were games I'd call elite QB play. The Bears was borderline elite, the Jets and Redskins game was around average, and the Cardinals and Rams games were below average.

Point is, is that he's shown it. If he puts up his 2nd half of the season over the whole season, I guarantee you that would be a top 5 season by a QB, and I expect it this year. Is it really that much to expect Wilson to pick up where he left off at the end of the year?
Tooki

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is definitely capable but as imani said, RW needs to SHOW the top-5 QB play on the field first.

It's not much to expect RW to do well, it's that much to put him on the pedestal today.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: