Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Browns draft pick DE Armonty Bryant has been arrested
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ensman13


Joined: 13 Feb 2005
Posts: 1390
Location: Austinburg, OH
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually happy we didn't cut him. If this DUI didn't violate his probation, hopefully it will make him realize how fortunate he is to get a second, and already third, chance at making it.

Though this is what I said immediately after we drafted him. Maybe his probation will keep him out of trouble. Then again, maybe not haha
_________________

Thomas Jefferson wrote:
The Declaration of Independence
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ditchdigger


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 16093
Location: Gahanna, OH
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bruceb wrote:
This is the type of pick we have to hit big on to gain ground on the rest of the division/league.


If that's the type of pick, person and player we're relying on, then we have already failed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 19737
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
bruceb wrote:
This is the type of pick we have to hit big on to gain ground on the rest of the division/league.


If that's the type of pick, person and player we're relying on, then we have already failed.


We just need to hit on more mid to late picks.

I think Wynn last year was a good step forward.

If McFadden can be a good #2, that would be a great find in the third.
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bruceb


Joined: 15 Dec 2006
Posts: 6730
Location: Rocky River, OH
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
bruceb wrote:
This is the type of pick we have to hit big on to gain ground on the rest of the division/league.


If that's the type of pick, person and player we're relying on, then we have already failed.


We just need to hit on more mid to late picks.

I think Wynn last year was a good step forward.

If McFadden can be a good #2, that would be a great find in the third.


That's what I was saying...ditch injected the person and player.

Late rounders or UFDAs that were projected rounds 2-4.

Seems we picked up a bunch of them. Now one or more of them has to rise up.
_________________
Everything happens exactly the way it is supposed to happen...otherwise, it would happen some other way
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reginaldm9


Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 3462
Location: Kent State University
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bruceb wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
bruceb wrote:
This is the type of pick we have to hit big on to gain ground on the rest of the division/league.


If that's the type of pick, person and player we're relying on, then we have already failed.


We just need to hit on more mid to late picks.

I think Wynn last year was a good step forward.

If McFadden can be a good #2, that would be a great find in the third.


That's what I was saying...ditch injected the person and player.

Late rounders or UFDAs that were projected rounds 2-4.

Seems we picked up a bunch of them. Now one or more of them has to rise up.


Gilkey's your guy then. I'm 100% positive he not only makes the team, but contributes a bit this year too.
_________________


buno67 wrote:
I wonder why his cough was so bad that he needed the codeine? I betcha it was from hitting the bong to many nights in a row.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ditchdigger


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 16093
Location: Gahanna, OH
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reginaldm9 wrote:
bruceb wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
bruceb wrote:
This is the type of pick we have to hit big on to gain ground on the rest of the division/league.


If that's the type of pick, person and player we're relying on, then we have already failed.


We just need to hit on more mid to late picks.

I think Wynn last year was a good step forward.

If McFadden can be a good #2, that would be a great find in the third.


That's what I was saying...ditch injected the person and player.

Late rounders or UFDAs that were projected rounds 2-4.

Seems we picked up a bunch of them. Now one or more of them has to rise up.


Gilkey's your guy then. I'm 100% positive he not only makes the team, but contributes a bit this year too.


I'm fairly confident Gilkey will be starting at guard sometime this year. Maybe even week 1. Seemingly the superior athlete among our current group.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TreeFiddy350


Joined: 15 Jan 2013
Posts: 118
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was drinking because he got selected by the Cleveland Browns.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 19737
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TreeFiddy350 wrote:
He was drinking because he got selected by the Cleveland Browns.


Ok...
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zelbell


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 7436
Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Planet Earth
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TreeFiddy350 wrote:
He was drinking because he got selected by the Cleveland Browns.

_________________

Rammy on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ditchdigger


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 16093
Location: Gahanna, OH
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zelbell wrote:
TreeFiddy350 wrote:
He was drinking because he got selected by the Cleveland Browns.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Reginaldm9


Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 3462
Location: Kent State University
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
zelbell wrote:
TreeFiddy350 wrote:
He was drinking because he got selected by the Cleveland Browns.



_________________


buno67 wrote:
I wonder why his cough was so bad that he needed the codeine? I betcha it was from hitting the bong to many nights in a row.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bungleodeon


Joined: 19 Mar 2009
Posts: 8694
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TreeFiddy350 wrote:
He was drinking because he's a fan of the Cleveland Browns.
fify
_________________
Adopt-a-Brown: Jabaal Sheard - Stats:
2011: 55 Tackles - 8.5 Sacks - 5 FF - 1 FR - 2 PD - 7 STF
2012: 54 Tackles - 7 Sacks - 1 FF - 3 PD - 2 STF
2013: 36 Tackles - 5.5 Sacks -1 FF - 1 FR - 4 PD -2 STF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12136
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TreeFiddy350 wrote:
He was drinking because I tell terrible jokes.



FIFY
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fatpig


Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 2204
Location: cleveland
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group