Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Introduce Yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 29, 30, 31  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UTMoc10

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans&Hokies wrote:
Name: Steve
City: Born in Clarksville, TN; Went to HS/College in VA; Currently in NC
How many years have you been a fan?: 13 years
Favorite Titans: Locker, Britt, Wright, McCarthy, Wimbley
Favorite genre of music: Don't really have a favorite. I have a wide variety of musical tastes.
Favorite Movies: Happy Gilmore, Step Brothers, Good Will Hunting, The Departed, Fight Club
Happiest Titan Moment: Music City Miracle
Intended Career/Career: Automotive Engineer
Random facts: I'm a realist. I'm not gonna disown the team after a horrible loss and I'm not gonna crown the team after a spectacular win.

I lived in Cadiz, KY for 16 years. We drove to Clarksville about once a week it seemed.

Welcome to Titania!
Kendall Wright - 6 rec 46 yds 1 TD
Damian Stafford - 3 tackles
CDub

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: CDub

City: Iowa

How many years have you been a fan?: Followed them for a while, just started really being "a fan" though.

Favorite Titans: Past - McNair

Favorite genre of music: Hip Hop

Favorite Movies: Tommy Boy, Black Sheep, Anchorman

Happiest Titan Moment: TBD

Career: TBD
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CDub wrote:

How many years have you been a fan?: Followed them for a while, just started really being "a fan" though.

Welcome, CDub! These are tough times in Titania, but we usually aren't this cranky as we've been the past few weeks.

Few words of advice, ignore Ruskie's posts concerning Griffin and raise hell in NFLGen.
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never did this, so:

Name: Alex

City: Knoxville, Tennessee

How many years have you been a fan?: Since 99, so 14 seasons now I guess

Favorite Titans: McNair/Bulluck from past, Locker/McCarthy now

Favorite genre of music: Don't really care

Favorite Movies: Halloween(Original), The Green Mile among many others

Happiest Titan Moment: Beating Jacksonville in the AFC Title game.

Intended Career/Career: Law enforcement/Personal security
CDub

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
CDub wrote:

Welcome, CDub! These are tough times in Titania, but we usually aren't this cranky as we've been the past few weeks.

Few words of advice, ignore Ruskie's posts concerning Griffin and raise hell in NFLGen.

Thanks man. And ok on the advice... Laughing
DannyWallace

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Dan Wallace

City: Niagara Falls, Canada

How many years have you been a fan?: 12 years

Favorite Titans: Currently, I'm a huge fan of the young guys on our defense, especially Akeem Ayers and Verner. All-time favorite Titan is a toss up between KBull and Wycheck.

Favorite genre of music: Appreciative of all music, for listening enjoyment I'm mostly into electronic dance music.

Favorite Movies: Any Given Sunday, over anything.

Intended Career/Career: I'm currently in my third year at Brock University, working towards a career within Youth Probationary System in Canada.

Random facts: I've always been an athlete, but a torn ACL in the second game of my senior season ended my shot at university ball. I rehabbed the heck out of it and now play WR for the Oakville Longhorns, a semi-professional football team here in Ontario. I work as a DJ two nights a week on the side.

I'm excited to get into some of these discussions with you guys. I've been coming to the forum for a few years now and I've always wanted to join in on the discussion but I never got around to signing up. I'm looking forward to being a part of Titania, even if it's miserable around these parts at the moment haha!
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DannyWallace wrote:
Name: Dan Wallace

City: Niagara Falls, Canada

How many years have you been a fan?: 12 years

Favorite Titans: Currently, I'm a huge fan of the young guys on our defense, especially Akeem Ayers and Verner. All-time favorite Titan is a toss up between KBull and Wycheck.

Favorite genre of music: Appreciative of all music, for listening enjoyment I'm mostly into electronic dance music.

Favorite Movies: Any Given Sunday, over anything.

Intended Career/Career: I'm currently in my third year at Brock University, working towards a career within Youth Probationary System in Canada.

Random facts: I've always been an athlete, but a torn ACL in the second game of my senior season ended my shot at university ball. I rehabbed the heck out of it and now play WR for the Oakville Longhorns, a semi-professional football team here in Ontario. I work as a DJ two nights a week on the side.

I'm excited to get into some of these discussions with you guys. I've been coming to the forum for a few years now and I've always wanted to join in on the discussion but I never got around to signing up. I'm looking forward to being a part of Titania, even if it's miserable around these parts at the moment haha!

Welcome to the forum. You definitely made the right choice in signing up, definitely a great community here.
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Matt

How many years have you been a fan?: 14 years

Favorite Titans: Past= Eddie George, Keith Bulluck. I guess Alge Crumpler he was my favorite player from any other team when he was with the Falcons... Present= CJ, Zach Brown, and Akeem Ayers.

Favorite genre of music: Groove Metal, Progressive

Favorite Movies: Wayne's World, Forest Gump, Walk Hard

Happiest Titan Moment: Recently is beating the Steelers this year and Ravens last year. Prior to that is finally moving on from Fisher it was just time to move on.

Intended Career/Career: Physical Education/coach or something health related. Maybe Pharmaceutical sales.

Random facts: I used to weigh 300+ lbs and lost over 100 lbs. Am in the process of completely rededicating my life to being as healthy as possible.

1. Alex Morgan 2.San Antonio Spurs 3. Chicago White Sox 4. Ohio State 5. Buckeyes 6. Philadelphia Flyers
gotitansgo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Ian
City: Murfreesboro, TN
How many years have you been a fan?: 14 years
Favorite Titans: Akeem Ayers, Zach Brown, Kendall Wright, and Kenny Britt
Favorite genre of music: Don't really have a favorite.
Happiest Titan Moment: Music City Miracle
Intended Career/Career: Public Relations
JCBRAVE

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Cody

City: Stamford, CT

How many years have you been a fan? 16

Favorite Titans: McNair, George, Wycheck, Matthews, Bulluck, McCourty, Locker, Ayers

Favorite genre of music: Rock, Hip-hop

Favorite Movie: Law Abiding Citizen

Happiest Titan Moment: the last moments BEFORE Kevin Dyson came up 1-yard short of tying the Super Bowl.

Intended Career/Career: Manufacturing Executive

Random fact: A football weighs between 14 and 15 ounces
latinoaustino

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCBRAVE wrote:

Favorite Titans: McNair, George, Wycheck, Matthews, Bulluck, McCourty, Locker, Ayers

Happiest Titan Moment: the last moments BEFORE Kevin Dyson came up 1-yard short of tying the Super Bowl.

Welcome to Titania! You've joined during the slow part of the season so there isn't much activity right now but as we get into training camp and the preseason I'm sure you'll find this is the best spot on the net to talk Titans football.

Adopt A Titan

Alterraun Verner and Scott Solomon
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

latinoaustino wrote:
JCBRAVE wrote:

Welcome to Titania! You've joined during the slow part of the season so there isn't much activity right now but as we get into training camp and the preseason I'm sure you'll find this is the best spot on the net to talk Titans football.

Agreed. Welcome to Titania aka the best place to talk Titans. Like latino said, really slow this time a year sadly but once we start getting into heated debates, you'll want us to shut-up Laughing Welcome to the Titan family.
dabears32

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bears fan here.

I'm going to be interning at a company in Nashville this summer, and I'm wondering if any of you guys know of any places to live, decently close to downtown and reasonably priced for a college student. I've been to Nashville a few times and it is BEAUTIFUL in the summer, so needless to say I am pretty excited. PM me if any of you guys might be able to help.

I know this isn't really kosher for FF posting, but I figured I'd post in here rather than creating an entirely new thread.
UTMoc10

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dabears32 wrote:
Bears fan here.

I'm going to be interning at a company in Nashville this summer, and I'm wondering if any of you guys know of any places to live, decently close to downtown and reasonably priced for a college student. I've been to Nashville a few times and it is BEAUTIFUL in the summer, so needless to say I am pretty excited. PM me if any of you guys might be able to help.

I know this isn't really kosher for FF posting, but I figured I'd post in here rather than creating an entirely new thread.

KingTitan will probably be the man you're looking for. I used to live about 90 minutes northwest of Nashville. I always loved the area. People are very nice for the most part and as long as you like country music you'll do great. Laughing
Kendall Wright - 6 rec 46 yds 1 TD
Damian Stafford - 3 tackles
TitanJo33

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm from carthage tn I started watching football when I was 12 by myself and never really had an nfl team I did like the chiefs only bc they always played the games from where I lived every week.. I was 20 when the titans moved from Huston and had to play in Memphis and still the oilers that year I was living in Florida at the time and I was interested in the team but I really couldn't keep up with em ... The next year the oulers changed there name and I so happen to move back to Tennessee so I started watching the titans play after about the 4th game I really started to like them a lot and I felt good finally have a team to represent Tennessee from the nfl.. But not only that it's the way they played the game with heart and toughness , that year jasonville only had 2 losses on the season and both came from the titans then in the afc championship game we beat em again also one of my happiest times as a titans fan .. .. But here we are now 2014 with no head coach and I still love this team more than ever and I'm excited for a new head coach ,FA and the draft.... I know I'll be a Titan fan for life I hope one day I get to see them hold that Lombardy up I know we deserve it as fans and I know the titans gotta earn it first but I'll be here waiting bc I do believe we can be champions one dayand it will be that much sweeter when we finally are ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 30 of 31

Jump to: