Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Undrafted lineman Embernate hopes he can stick with Steelers
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wwhickok

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
It's hard to tell at this point about udfa's we have to wait to see what we hear in offseason buzz about prospects and what we see duringt he preseason fire knowing who will "stick" or who has no shot

Honestly that's my favorite part about Preseason, there's some people that just watch it because it's football back again. Some watch it hoping for wins. Some watch it to see the rookies/UDFA's, etc.. there's all kinds of reasons people watch Preseason.

I watch it to see the rookies and UDFA's play. I like to see what they can do in a real game situation vs. someone who's not on their team, not 'assigned' to do something specific to benefit their abilities or even 'test their abilities' but rather to take advantage of their potential weaknesses. It's very telling, especially the first game where you get a real good idea of the depth players and where they stand on making the team. It gets more interesting as Preseason continues and the roster dwindles down closer to its finale.

Sig courtesy of IDOG

PSN (PS3) -- wwhickok
Strive to be Leah Strong! May God continue to Bless you Leah Still!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: