Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Winston Justice visiting
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrRay11

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
tippitover wrote:
dont we have enough ansah threads to argue in? do we have to turn every thread into an ansah one? I enjoy the conversation but it just irks me when I go to a thread about winston justice though I dont really expect much and see its all about ansah.... god we need some football to start soon so we can have more to talk about.
You can never have enough of Ansah

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
tippitover wrote:
dont we have enough ansah threads to argue in? do we have to turn every thread into an ansah one? I enjoy the conversation but it just irks me when I go to a thread about winston justice though I dont really expect much and see its all about ansah.... god we need some football to start soon so we can have more to talk about.
Lol. Think it went from, "who cares about Justice", "go after Freeney".

Then someone made the point that our OT's are in worst shape than our DE's. Then rabble rabble rabble Fox/Hilliard sucks. Rabble rabble rabble Jason Jones a backup and Ansah's raw and hasn't proven anything.

Oh well, such is the Lion's Den.

LOL. True to lions den form. I found it to be like star magizine I was slightly preterbed but kept reading. I just wanted to know what would happen next. As for the Ansah to the question there will be no quick closure I think he will play well this year but could fall short of some peoples expectations. As for winston justice.... meh.

Thanks to Smack for the sig!

Team Stylish
Laimbrane

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tippitover wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
tippitover wrote:
Lol. Think it went from, "who cares about Justice", "go after Freeney".

Then someone made the point that our OT's are in worst shape than our DE's. Then rabble rabble rabble Fox/Hilliard sucks. Rabble rabble rabble Jason Jones a backup and Ansah's raw and hasn't proven anything.

Oh well, such is the Lion's Den.

LOL. True to lions den form. I found it to be like star magizine I was slightly preterbed but kept reading. I just wanted to know what would happen next. As for the Ansah to the question there will be no quick closure I think he will play well this year but could fall short of some peoples expectations. As for winston justice.... meh.

It's just hard to get excited about a journeyman offensive tackle that the Lions may or may not sign.

And I don't expect more than a handful of sacks out of Ansah, either. But if he can consistently get more pressure on QBs than Avril did (which wasn't much and I believe he will) and if he plays better against the run (supposedly a strength of his), then I'll be happy with that.

Sacks help, but they aren't everything.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: