Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Nic Harris

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
canyon1

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Nic Harris Reply with quote

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1631467-the-harsh-realities-of-life-in-the-nfl

Some plz read this and tell me if he is worth a training camp roster spot. I liked this guy coming out of college and his road to get in the NFL was difficult. On another note he is EXACTLY what we need to pair with cushing someone that i good in coverage. the man was a safety in college now he is trying to get back into the NFL and he is at 6'3 250 with speed. I would get rid of someone in our ILB core that is a UDFA and take a flier on this man. Such a good read. Tell me what you think
MLB: Tigers
NHL: Red Wings
NCAAB: Michigan
NCAAF: Michigan
houstonX

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see why not. His surgeries are worrisome, but the Texans can always just bring him in as a camp body and see what he does. No one can predict the future.
jch1911

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Nic Harris Reply with quote

canyon1 wrote:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1631467-the-harsh-realities-of-life-in-the-nfl

Some plz read this and tell me if he is worth a training camp roster spot. I liked this guy coming out of college and his road to get in the NFL was difficult. On another note he is EXACTLY what we need to pair with cushing someone that i good in coverage. the man was a safety in college now he is trying to get back into the NFL and he is at 6'3 250 with speed. I would get rid of someone in our ILB core that is a UDFA and take a flier on this man. Such a good read. Tell me what you think

Not trying to poopoo the guy and I do wish him the best. The reality seems to be he was slow coming out of college and the knee injuries / surgeries didn't help his cause.
EliteTexan80

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Nic Harris Reply with quote

jch1911 wrote:
canyon1 wrote:

Not trying to poopoo the guy and I do wish him the best. The reality seems to be he was slow coming out of college and the knee injuries / surgeries didn't help his cause.

My thoughts as well. Two microfracture surgeries are rough to come back from. He was slow to begin with - hence the move to LB from S - and now that speed is even worse.

He seems like a nice, well adjusted guy so it isn't a total loss.

vike daddy wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
I wanna be a mod.

vastly over rated.
LORK 88

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He ran a 4.85 at the combine so I'm not sure where the alleged speed is coming from. You have to imagine after knee surgery he's lost a step too.

ADOPT-A-TEXAN: CJ "Polish Hat" Fiedorowicz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: