Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

C, Kevin Matthews signs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DCRED

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: C, Kevin Matthews signs Reply with quote

missed the other thread Embarassed

Last edited by DCRED on Tue May 07, 2013 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
daboyle250

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: C, Kevin Matthews signs Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
http://www.csnwashington.com/football-washington-redskins/talk/center-kevin-matthews-signs-redskins
Quote:
kevin-matthews-signs-redskins
Matthews, the son of Pro Football Hall of Fame lineman Bruce Matthews
LOVE the pedigree BUT --if Titans signed as UDFA then released Matthews' kid?? hmmm... why?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/player/kevin-matthews/770475?q=kevin-matthews

Quote:

Matthews would presumably backup starter Will Montgomery, who was rated by ProFootballFocus as the NFLís fifth best center in 2012, having allowed only one sack, two quarterback hits and nine hurries. Last season, starting left guard Kory Lichtensteiger served as the Redskins' backup center.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=523016

Already a thread on this.

Tracker: 22 catches, 227 yards, 1 TD
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a topic on this but the other topic isn't really clear by the title what we did. Honest mistake.

As I said in the other topic, I think it's more camp completion than anything. We have 3 developing young reserves on our OL; Hurt, Leribeus and Gettis. I doubt Matthews or any of the UDFAs we signed makes the team.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
There is a topic on this but the other topic isn't really clear by the title what we did. Honest mistake.

As I said in the other topic, I think it's more camp completion than anything. We have 3 developing young reserves on our OL; Hurt, Leribeus and Gettis. I doubt Matthews or any of the UDFAs we signed makes the team.

Dang Turtle ,,that was the tease !! "Redskins sign Veteran Center" .. Had to open it to see who we signed..!! Laughing Laughing Laughing ,,, J K
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

Dang Turtle ,,that was the tease !! "Redskins sign Veteran Center" .. Had to open it to see who we signed..!! Laughing Laughing Laughing ,,, J K
Oh ok. So Matthews is our prize?? It's like opening a present and seeing what's inside. I get ya! Laughing Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: