Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Raiders lease at the O.co runs out after this year.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackPrestige92

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LA would the Raiders. Regardless of how much that racist Bill Plashkey tries to say, "Look, they have no fans! Just gangbangers!"

It's a different age. LA would loooove the Raiders under the wing Reggie has them under. I'd go to every home game

If Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, Im uncoachable, Im unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
Dat Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing. AND I mean NOTHING sounds better than Oakland Raiders. We should never move from Oakland.
raiders707

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FRESNO! lol jk

no but mayor dummy Quan, wants the 2 Pro teams to stay in Oakland A's and Raiders, I have a feeling that the stadium will be blasted and a new one should be built there, why because the best public transportation takes you right to the games B.A.R.T. that soon will have a train going to Oakland airport! they have the space right there, they should just make a team museum commercial space for vendors and bam!
opeth0500

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackPrestige92 wrote:
LA would the Raiders. Regardless of how much that racist Bill Plashkey tries to say, "Look, they have no fans! Just gangbangers!"

It's a different age. LA would loooove the Raiders under the wing Reggie has them under. I'd go to every home game

I would be at every home game as well, all 9 of em.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

opeth0500 wrote:
I would be at every home game as well, all 9 of em.

I see what you did there.
badmoon8081

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems both the Raiders and Chargers are the most likely teams to make a move soon. I've heard both linked to LA and San Antonio. I've heard some Las Vegas Raiders rumors as well lol. I think San Antonio is a real option for the Raiders. Texas is the most hard core football market and it doesnt make sense that Cali has more NFL teams than Texas. Which is the very reason the Cowboys Dominate the media market. San Antonio currently only has 1 pro team (the "silver and black" NBA Champion Spurs lol) and the fans are some of the most die hard and passionate in all of professional sports. Plus the city has a huge Hispanic culture and we all know that the Latin community makes up a sizable percentage of the Raider Nation. The current govenor of Texas has been pushing hard for an NFL team in San Antonio and has even tried to use his friendship to Dean Spanos to convince a team to relocate there.
IdigtheRaiders!

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about Modesto? Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool Laughing

1. Props to Big Palooka for the sig
2. Tim Brown is my favorite NFL player of all time.
Tacos

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

badmoon8081 wrote:
Seems both the Raiders and Chargers are the most likely teams to make a move soon. I've heard both linked to LA and San Antonio. I've heard some Las Vegas Raiders rumors as well lol. I think San Antonio is a real option for the Raiders. Texas is the most hard core football market and it doesnt make sense that Cali has more NFL teams than Texas. Which is the very reason the Cowboys Dominate the media market. San Antonio currently only has 1 pro team (the "silver and black" NBA Champion Spurs lol) and the fans are some of the most die hard and passionate in all of professional sports. Plus the city has a huge Hispanic culture and we all know that the Latin community makes up a sizable percentage of the Raider Nation. The current govenor of Texas has been pushing hard for an NFL team in San Antonio and has even tried to use his friendship to Dean Spanos to convince a team to relocate there.

How can you even recommend such a thing with my Warriors losing to the Spurs.

Heeeeeeeeeeellllllll NO to that. Mad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: