Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Buffalo Bills 2013 UDFA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Buffalo_Kid


Joined: 04 May 2008
Posts: 4708
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nickell Robey will make the team. He is a player, and he has "it"
_________________

thanks for the sig NS922!

Listen! I am standing at the door, knocking;
if you hear my voice and open the door,
I will come in to you and eat with you,
and you with me.
Revelation 3:20
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jsnydes


Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 1649
Location: Bethlehem PA
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jared Holley signed with the steelers but the Bills were in touch with his agent.
_________________


TommyC376^^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
QuinneyluvsNFL


Joined: 05 Jan 2008
Posts: 15018
Location: ENGLAND
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buffalo_Kid wrote:
Nickell Robey will make the team. He is a player, and he has "it"


People had him as a 3rd round prospect, I like what I see from him, but the obvious weakness is his height, at 5'8" he is going to really struggle against bigger receivers. Plays man coverage well and is a ballhawk, will probably be a nickel/dime package guy. He's a good punt returner too.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
QuinneyluvsNFL


Joined: 05 Jan 2008
Posts: 15018
Location: ENGLAND
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just updated the list in to position order, the Bills have picked up 3 WR's and 4 CB's, definitely trying to work on the weaker areas of the team, I like it,
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
GBPACKMAN4LIFE


Joined: 17 Dec 2007
Posts: 17984
Location: Spokane, WA
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brandon Kaufman will make your 53. If he doesn't, he will make somebody else's 53, and the Bills will regret it.
_________________

Ernest Hemingway wrote:
My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thelonebillsfan


Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Posts: 12717
Location: In the ether
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:
Brandon Kaufman will make your 53. If he doesn't, he will make somebody else's 53, and the Bills will regret it.


As you may be able to tell from our draft, we lack WR'er depth at all.

Stevie, Woods, Rogers, Goodwin, Kaufman has a STRONG chance of being our opening day line up.
_________________


Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
QuinneyluvsNFL


Joined: 05 Jan 2008
Posts: 15018
Location: ENGLAND
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thelonebillsfan wrote:
GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:
Brandon Kaufman will make your 53. If he doesn't, he will make somebody else's 53, and the Bills will regret it.


As you may be able to tell from our draft, we lack WR'er depth at all.

Stevie, Woods, Rogers, Goodwin, Kaufman has a STRONG chance of being our opening day line up.


I can see Goodwin dropping and us keeping TJ Graham in there
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Thelonebillsfan


Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Posts: 12717
Location: In the ether
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QuinneyluvsNFL wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:
Brandon Kaufman will make your 53. If he doesn't, he will make somebody else's 53, and the Bills will regret it.


As you may be able to tell from our draft, we lack WR'er depth at all.

Stevie, Woods, Rogers, Goodwin, Kaufman has a STRONG chance of being our opening day line up.


I can see Goodwin dropping and us keeping TJ Graham in there


We very well could, but if Goodwin shows even marginal catching ability I think he gets a roster spot over Graham. Kaufman has eveything you could want in a depth WRer, I do think he'll make the roster. Or at least get a year of PS time while we see if Graham can show anything.

T.J. can't catch, it was painful watching him try to last season.
_________________


Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GBPACKMAN4LIFE


Joined: 17 Dec 2007
Posts: 17984
Location: Spokane, WA
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spoke with Brandon for about 10 minutes the other night and wrote a story about him getting signed. Very soft-spoken and humble guy. But when he steps in the field he's a beast.

http://easterneronline.com/2013/05/02/kaufman-signs-with-buffalo-after-going-undrafted/
_________________

Ernest Hemingway wrote:
My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trentwannabe


Joined: 28 Dec 2007
Posts: 4073
Location: Igloo, Canada
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thelonebillsfan wrote:
QuinneyluvsNFL wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:
Brandon Kaufman will make your 53. If he doesn't, he will make somebody else's 53, and the Bills will regret it.


As you may be able to tell from our draft, we lack WR'er depth at all.

Stevie, Woods, Rogers, Goodwin, Kaufman has a STRONG chance of being our opening day line up.


I can see Goodwin dropping and us keeping TJ Graham in there


We very well could, but if Goodwin shows even marginal catching ability I think he gets a roster spot over Graham. Kaufman has eveything you could want in a depth WRer, I do think he'll make the roster. Or at least get a year of PS time while we see if Graham can show anything.

T.J. can't catch, it was painful watching him try to last season.


T.J wasn't awful last year. I can think of one game where he was brutal but thats its. He didn't get a whole lot of reps (thanks Chan) and he had laser eye surgery after the season to fix his eye sight. I not only expect Graham to make the roster but take a big step.

My opening day roster..

Rogers, Woods, Kaufman
Stevie, Graham, Goodwin
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jb_gobills


Moderator
Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 14720
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top 10 teams in UDFA

Gil Brandt ranked Buffalo #2.
_________________

^Jamison.
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group