Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

UDFA WR K.Davis Iowa may turn some heads.

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DawgSoldier


Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5947
Location: Medina OH
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:26 am    Post subject: UDFA WR K.Davis Iowa may turn some heads. Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gg22Y28AjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGBVbPgaGgY

Keenan Davis, WR, Iowa
Height: 6-2. Weight: 215.
Projected 40 Time: 4.45.

13 Gordon, Josh WR 6-3 225 22 2 Baylor
15 Little, Greg WR 6-2 220 23 3 North Carolina
11 Nelson, David WR 6-5 214 26 4 Florida
Bess, Davone WR 5-10 190 27 6 Hawaii
80 Benjamin, Travis WR 5-10 175 23 2 Miami (Fla.)

It wouldn't surprise me if he beat out Cooper Norwood and possibly Benjamin for the 6th or possibly 5th WR spot.
_________________
The Dawgpounds new three headed monster!

Adopt a Brown: QB Brandon Weeden
247/433 57% 2820yds 6.5avg 13 TD 15 Int
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
NewWorldOrder


Joined: 10 Jan 2013
Posts: 956
Location: Cleveland
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like him. He has nice hands.
_________________

Every time the Browns start a new QB, a puppy dies!
Adopt-A-Browne: Mike Lombardi
2013 stats...2 head coaches fired, &over 300 cups of coffee served daily to Banner.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bonanza23


Joined: 10 Nov 2008
Posts: 6401
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice film on him! Would have had a few more catches had Vandenburg made accurate throws.
_________________

Thanks to ReggieCamp on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Reginaldm9


Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 3153
Location: Kent State University
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NewWorldOrder wrote:
I like him. He has nice hands.
I don't think so. Almost all the catches he makes are body catches. He also doesn't look very likely to separate and isn't all too speedy. I doubt he makes the roster.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaWg_LB.


Joined: 02 Dec 2005
Posts: 4370
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to rehash if it has already been done....our 7th round pick should have Been D'Arick Rogers...couldnt believe he went undrafted...
_________________
-A team is built through the Draft.

Second Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dropkick_pride


Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 10805
Location: C-bus
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaWg_LB. wrote:
Not to rehash if it has already been done....our 7th round pick should have Been D'Arick Rogers...couldnt believe he went undrafted...


surprised me as well..
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
freakygeniuskid


Moderator
Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 4919
Location: Hermitage, PA
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dropkick_pride wrote:
DaWg_LB. wrote:
Not to rehash if it has already been done....our 7th round pick should have Been D'Arick Rogers...couldnt believe he went undrafted...


surprised me as well..


Dude apparently makes head case's look normal. Isn't about football at all, just wants to make bank however he needs to.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 18230
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freakygeniuskid wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
DaWg_LB. wrote:
Not to rehash if it has already been done....our 7th round pick should have Been D'Arick Rogers...couldnt believe he went undrafted...


surprised me as well..


Dude apparently makes head case's look normal. Isn't about football at all, just wants to make bank however he needs to.

_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NewWorldOrder


Joined: 10 Jan 2013
Posts: 956
Location: Cleveland
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reginaldm9 wrote:
NewWorldOrder wrote:
I like him. He has nice hands.
I don't think so. Almost all the catches he makes are body catches. He also doesn't look very likely to separate and isn't all too speedy. I doubt he makes the roster.


No he really does have nice hands. They're beautiful. He should be a hand model.
_________________

Every time the Browns start a new QB, a puppy dies!
Adopt-A-Browne: Mike Lombardi
2013 stats...2 head coaches fired, &over 300 cups of coffee served daily to Banner.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ditchdigger


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 15781
Location: Gahanna, OH
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NewWorldOrder wrote:
Reginaldm9 wrote:
NewWorldOrder wrote:
I like him. He has nice hands.
I don't think so. Almost all the catches he makes are body catches. He also doesn't look very likely to separate and isn't all too speedy. I doubt he makes the roster.


No he really does have nice hands. They're beautiful. He should be a hand model.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hornbybrown


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 14645
Location: 1600 Pennyslvania Ave
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
freakygeniuskid wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
DaWg_LB. wrote:
Not to rehash if it has already been done....our 7th round pick should have Been D'Arick Rogers...couldnt believe he went undrafted...


surprised me as well..


Dude apparently makes head case's look normal. Isn't about football at all, just wants to make bank however he needs to.


My plan in life is to make bank. Is there something wrong with this plan?


The way I plan to do it is rob the white house
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CleBrowns07


Joined: 12 Dec 2006
Posts: 4399
Location: Willoughby
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
freakygeniuskid wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
DaWg_LB. wrote:
Not to rehash if it has already been done....our 7th round pick should have Been D'Arick Rogers...couldnt believe he went undrafted...


surprised me as well..


Dude apparently makes head case's look normal. Isn't about football at all, just wants to make bank however he needs to.


My plan in life is to make bank. Is there something wrong with this plan?


The way I plan to do it is rob the white house


won't find much there
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 4244
Location: WV
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
freakygeniuskid wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
DaWg_LB. wrote:
Not to rehash if it has already been done....our 7th round pick should have Been D'Arick Rogers...couldnt believe he went undrafted...


surprised me as well..


Dude apparently makes head case's look normal. Isn't about football at all, just wants to make bank however he needs to.


My plan in life is to make bank. Is there something wrong with this plan?


The way I plan to do it is rob the white house


Just what we need, another crook in the White house.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group