Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Opinions on d.j. Hayden and our 2nd?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoneWithTheWind

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to drop by and congradulate you guys. I consider you guys one of the big winners of this draft. DJ Hayden is the absolute real deal it's definetly a new day in Oakland, Landing Sio Moore was absolute robbery in my opinion as well. Don't have a real strong opinion on Menelik Watson. Congrats again and good luck next year. Beat Denver.

Shoutout to JTagg7754 on the sig!

"Welcome to the end of your life and I promise it's gonna hurt"

"Fresh out of the Factory with no warrenty and already broken what a pity"
NickButera

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9221067&categoryid=2378529

ESPN's 8 minute documentary of DJ Hayden and his injury. Have to say I'm starting to love the pick. Such a comeback story.

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0NKBPJ313s

I watched that one Friday after we picked him. Its another good one.

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Did somebody mention teens?
RaiderX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the NFL Network piece the day it aired (before the Raiders were very interested in him) and I couldn't help but root for the guy. Was very excited to hear we liked him and even more excited when his name was announced. Really shows us what kind of players Reggie and Allen are going after. Talented, good hearted, hard working guys.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trey Wingo wrote:
today on NFL LIVE at 4:00 on ESPN we chronicle the remarkable story of newest Raider D.J. Hayden. Worthy of your time he's a medical miracle

4 EST

Of course this would be on while I'm at work.

ravens_rool28 wrote:
dante9876

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Trey Wingo wrote:
today on NFL LIVE at 4:00 on ESPN we chronicle the remarkable story of newest Raider D.J. Hayden. Worthy of your time he's a medical miracle

4 EST

your fault, shouldnt have a job.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Trey Wingo wrote:

4 EST

your fault, shouldnt have a job.

I KNOWWWWWWWWW

(Bruce from Family Guy voice)

ravens_rool28 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazy thing is if AL traded down and picked hayden just like reg did people would be all like " dam another cb in the first and a injured one, wtf is he thinking". then the MW pick people would have lost their mind saying "wow good one AL another workout warrior with limited experience wtf"

but reg does it and he is a guru. go figure.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
big_palooka

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
crazy thing is if AL traded down and picked hayden just like reg did people would be all like " dam another cb in the first and a injured one, wtf is he thinking". then the MW pick people would have lost their mind saying "wow good one AL another workout warrior with limited experience wtf"

I disagree. Because Al didn't trade down. If that happened, fans would have loved it. We were always asking for it.

Next, Watson was a highly ranked prospect by all accounts. Production in college. Being a good athlete didn't displace the evidence his game showed on the field.

A Al Davis workout warrior type would be a guy with no production in college to warrant the pick. See DHB, Mitchell.

I think you are comparing apples and oranges.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

I disagree. Because Al didn't trade down. If that happened, fans would have loved it. We were always asking for it.

Next, Watson was a highly ranked prospect by all accounts. Production in college. Being a good athlete didn't displace the evidence his game showed on the field.

A Al Davis workout warrior type would be a guy with no production in college to warrant the pick. See DHB, Mitchell.

its not just mw. hayden only has 22 div 1 games under his belt.

Quote:
Alonzo Highsmith, senior personnel executive for the Green Bay Packers, said that the only people who had the injury are not alive and the doctors haven't seen it.

red flag maybe?

green24 wrote:
RaiderX

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

He's still mad about Bruce Campbell. Watson was no workout warrior if anybody ever checked his 40 time at the combine (5.22). The guy has very quick feet which is why a lot of people thought he could possibly play LT. He needs a lot of help in his technique that he got away with in college. I don't think he'll win the spot right away but he'll compete hard seeing as he is a very quick learner.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

He's still mad about Bruce Campbell. Watson was no workout warrior if anybody ever checked his 40 time at the combine (5.22). The guy has very quick feet which is why a lot of people thought he could possibly play LT. He needs a lot of help in his technique that he got away with in college. I don't think he'll win the spot right away but he'll compete hard seeing as he is a very quick learner.

you were the 2nd biggest bc co-signer tho. go figure.

green24 wrote:
RaiderX

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

The Actor? Yes.

The Football player? Hell no. I was all McClain.

I was ok with getting him in the 4th round, but I did nothing but criticize him after that season.

SaveourSonics wrote:
sandiegoraider1

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

I think I was the first or second biggest. I still partially believe in the guy...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

Jump to: