Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Championship/L1/L2/Conference thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LeeEvans

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wyzzinator wrote:
LeeEvans wrote:
Madness, Hull were awarded a penalty, the fans thought it was the final whistle and invade the pitch. Once they are removed, Hull misses the penalty and Cardiff go up the other end and score. At the moment Hull are still going up but if Watford get a goal they are going up instead.

Crazy.. too bad I don't have BeIN on my Fios package as they're showing Leeds/Watford right now.. Still think Leeds hang on to the draw and Hull comes back up - I never minded them in fairness just didn't like Stephen Hunt.
They've got like two minutes plus stoppage time to make something happen.

The night is dark and full of terrors.
LeeEvans

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Through my choppy stream it seems as if Leeds have scored again and Watford will have to be content with a playoff spot.

The Wyzzinator

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeEvans wrote:
Through my choppy stream it seems as if Leeds have scored again and Watford will have to be content with a playoff spot.

Looks that way.. so Watford, Brighton, Palace & Leicester off to Wembley then.. either way we get a team who hasn't been up in a while especially in Brighton's case - and I like their stadium/want to visit there so I hope they get promoted so I can go to a match in September.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wyzzinator wrote:
LeeEvans wrote:

Looks that way.. so Watford, Brighton, Palace & Leicester off to Wembley then.
Should be an interesting playoff. Watford and Brighton look the most likely. Palace have cooled off in a big way since their bright start earlier.

finn54

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mental. Half our players looked liked they were already on holiday and Hull still couldn't win. But never mind, Watford lost to a mid table team with nothing to play for.

Brighton to win the playoffs for me.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope Brighton win the playoffs, Wolves fans were absolute class today. 2000 did us proud, and the Brighton fans appreciated it applauding us at the end.

Also class song from Brighton to our players 'You useless bastards, you've let your fans down'.

Allen said he would play the hot hand, in what world is McFadden's hand hot?

He touched Dennis Allen's seat before the game.
LeeEvans

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

91jmay wrote:
Hope Brighton win the playoffs, Wolves fans were absolute class today. 2000 did us proud, and the Brighton fans appreciated it applauding us at the end.

Also class song from Brighton to our players 'You useless bastards, you've let your fans down'.
I hope Brighton win as well, they play good football and would be fun to watch in the premier league.

I feel bad for you jmay, I've always liked Wolves and two relegations in a row is an awful thing to stomach, sorry man.

Kempes

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad we got payback for 2006! Suck it Watford.
dotmotion

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go Watford!!! I am curious to see how their loan model works in the Premier League. I would assume that there a quite a few players that want to move from the Serie A to the Premier League...

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hull, Made it interesting....never in doubt they would get an automatic promotion spot Mr. Green , 6 points clear of third with 4 games to go...and we barely stumbled across the line, but we did....thankyou Leeds United, not often I say anything positive about them, but we owe you Wink lol

Soccer Forums Most Underated Poster 2012 Award Winner.
Kempes

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EnglishLion20 wrote:
Hull, Made it interesting....never in doubt they would get an automatic promotion spot Mr. Green , 6 points clear of third with 4 games to go...and we barely stumbled across the line, but we did....thankyou Leeds United, not often I say anything positive about them, but we owe you Wink lol

You need to beat Man U twice for us next season! That's your end of the deal Wink.
EnglishLion20

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kempes wrote:
EnglishLion20 wrote:

You need to beat Man U twice for us next season! That's your end of the deal Wink.

No Biggie, Easy lol
Mr. Green

Serious investment is needed if Hull are to have any chance to survive in the top flight though, struggle without Robert Koren to create, and when Aluko is your to scoring striker with 8, and hasent played since January I think...Leaves a lot to be desired, 79 points is usually only good enough for 3rd sometimes 4th...but were up....should make 120 Million I think from promotion, even when we do come straight back down Smile

Soccer Forums Most Underated Poster 2012 Award Winner.
finn54

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dotmotion wrote:
Go Watford!!! I am curious to see how their loan model works in the Premier League. I would assume that there a quite a few players that want to move from the Serie A to the Premier League...

I'm pretty sure that in the EPL the loan rules are a lot more strict (can't find the rules online though). Also, the FL are looking to close a lot of the loop holes Watford have exploited. And Watford will technically be under a transfer embargo for the summer.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EnglishLion20 wrote:

So glad to see Brucey back in the top flight.

marky_b27

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

finn54 wrote:
dotmotion wrote:

I'm pretty sure that in the EPL the loan rules are a lot more strict (can't find the rules online though). Also, the FL are looking to close a lot of the loop holes Watford have exploited. And Watford will technically be under a transfer embargo for the summer.

Haven't Watford got 14 players under contract for next season or something?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 57, 58, 59  Next
Page 8 of 59

Jump to: