Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TACT X: Vitamin B
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Desperado82


Global Moderator
Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 25674
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyingmonkey30 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
flyingmonkey30 wrote:
I have to do a presentation on critiquing a crisis for a class. Do you guys think it would be easy to write about the Josh Brent incident?


Plenty of information to use.


Have we officially cut him yet?


Not that I'm aware.
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Desperado82


Global Moderator
Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 25674
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish I could add the posts from my old account(s)...should be at 23,736...
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
htfryar


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 9766
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we have all had enough bishing and complaining about the draft. So, take your mind off that stuff and participate in something truly meaningful. Go nominate your favorites in the 2013 Cowboys Forum Booze Bracket.
_________________


Homer Simpson wrote:
Beer, the cause of, and solution to all of life’s problems.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
MaddHatter


Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Posts: 42978
Location: ROH Class of 14
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate state inspections getting failed for tint...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dirk Gently


Joined: 04 Jun 2008
Posts: 6026
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone's driving down I-20 tomorrow afternoon and wonders who the band is in the Harley-Davidson parking lot, it's me. Stop in and say "howdy".
_________________
first-pick mock draft
Mack, OLB; Sutton, DT; Bailey, FS; Abbrederis, WR; Bitonio, OT; Halapio, OG; Easley, DT; Jean-Baptiste, CB; Murray, QB; Brown, OLB; McKinnon, RB; Saunders, WR; Hornsey, P
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WizardHawk


Joined: 31 Jan 2009
Posts: 9052
Location: Hawkeye State
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So still doing some catch up on the happenings around here and finally made it around to pg 3.

Congrats to Plan and HT on the ROH induction. Ace's presentation was excellent. I also have to admit whatshisnuts comment towards Plan was pretty good. Hilarious how easy it is for Plan to get under someone's skin. Regardless well done to both of you.


Speaking of HT and Ace's presentation speech, remembered I had Hardee's the other night and got me thinking about this commercial...


_________________

Kiltman on avy Pepper90 on sig
George Selvie Fan Club
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
htfryar


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 9766
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks WH, both for the congrats & for posting some Upton.
_________________


Homer Simpson wrote:
Beer, the cause of, and solution to all of life’s problems.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
The_Slamman


Joined: 07 Feb 2005
Posts: 12994
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone seen Ironman 3? I'm taking the kiddos tomorrow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 35333
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
Has anyone seen Ironman 3? I'm taking the kiddos tomorrow.



If you guys talk about it, please no spoilers. I am going next week.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WareWolf94


Joined: 28 Apr 2005
Posts: 5451
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
Has anyone seen Ironman 3? I'm taking the kiddos tomorrow.



If you guys talk about it, please no spoilers. I am going next week.


Typical Superhero movie. Im more worried whether or not they get their crap together with RDJ's contract for the next phase.
_________________


Thanks to SHSTE

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25584

When you're right, you're right.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
htfryar


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 9766
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drew and I are going to the 10:00 showing of Iron Man 3 today. We're going to the Rave Theater to see it in 3D Rave Extreme. The screen is almost IMAX sized. Should be fun. Drew is super pumped.
_________________


Homer Simpson wrote:
Beer, the cause of, and solution to all of life’s problems.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
CowboysTilIDie


Joined: 09 Jan 2012
Posts: 3272
Location: Amarillo, TX
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WareWolf94 wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
Has anyone seen Ironman 3? I'm taking the kiddos tomorrow.



If you guys talk about it, please no spoilers. I am going next week.


Typical Superhero movie. Im more worried whether or not they get their crap together with RDJ's contract for the next phase.


I don't know if I'd call it your typical Superhero movie. It's definitely got a Shane Black vibe to it. It's probably the most violent of the Marvel movies thus far. Not really in the form of blood, but just violence in general.

I loved it. It's got a good twist that you won't see coming. Nothing will be better than Iron Man, but this came close for me. The action pieces are phenomenal and as always, RDJ is at his comedic best.

9/10
_________________

Huge props to LORK for the sig

Official Supporter of "The Process."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
htfryar


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 9766
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CowboysTilIDie wrote:
WareWolf94 wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
Has anyone seen Ironman 3? I'm taking the kiddos tomorrow.



If you guys talk about it, please no spoilers. I am going next week.


Typical Superhero movie. Im more worried whether or not they get their crap together with RDJ's contract for the next phase.


I don't know if I'd call it your typical Superhero movie. It's definitely got a Shane Black vibe to it. It's probably the most violent of the Marvel movies thus far. Not really in the form of blood, but just violence in general.

I loved it. It's got a good twist that you won't see coming. Nothing will be better than Iron Man, but this came close for me. The action pieces are phenomenal and as always, RDJ is at his comedic best.

9/10


That is definitely how I'd review it. The 1st Iron Man will be hard to ever beat and Avengers was as good as Iron Man. IM3 is almost as good as those 2.
_________________


Homer Simpson wrote:
Beer, the cause of, and solution to all of life’s problems.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Runaway Jim


Joined: 13 Mar 2009
Posts: 4539
Location: Doing the Strand
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________

^daboyle250
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WizardHawk


Joined: 31 Jan 2009
Posts: 9052
Location: Hawkeye State
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Runaway Jim wrote:


I hate you.

Made almost all day without hearing that.
_________________

Kiltman on avy Pepper90 on sig
George Selvie Fan Club
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 68 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group