Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

top 100 Unger95 Harvin90 Thomas66 Wilson51Sherm50Lynch24
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoS

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sound byte they got of Pete at the end of that video clip is awesome.

2012 Week 9 vs Vikings
Pete: "Shoulda had ya"

Percy: "Ya"

Pete: "Oh well, it all worked out for the best"
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Earl at 66

WINTER IS COMING
Tooki

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russell Wilson is 51.

It's a joke that he can be 15 places ahead of Earl Thomas. I know that QB's (especially rookies who perform well) get a bias but damn.
union hawk fan

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
Russell Wilson is 51.

It's a joke that he can be 15 places ahead of Earl Thomas. I know that QB's (especially rookies who perform well) get a bias but damn.

I think it's more of a joke that Earl was at 66, he should have been a lot higher than that. It'll be interesting to see where they have RG3 and Luck.
Bigjoe0075

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

union hawk fan wrote:
Tooki wrote:
Russell Wilson is 51.

I think it's more of a joke that Earl was at 66, he should have been a lot higher than that. It'll be interesting to see where they have RG3 and Luck.

RG3 is going to end up in the 30s being OROY.

I actually hate the bias on NFL network. Wilson is a damn fine QB and out performed Big Ben but that all they could talk about is how Ben should be ahead of him.

Also what's JPP doing on this list? Its a total sham. I will probably stop watching it due to total BS! #earl@66 shm
Sacks98

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
Russell Wilson is 51.

I have no problem with Wilson being way ahead of Thomas franchise QB's are what win you SB's.
union hawk fan

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently Sherman is on next weeks episode meaning the best he could be is #41. Way, way to low for him. This list is starting to become a joke
Wee-Bey

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigjoe0075 wrote:
union hawk fan wrote:
Tooki wrote:
Russell Wilson is 51.

I actually hate the bias on NFL network. Wilson is a damn fine QB and out performed Big Ben but that all they could talk about is how Ben should be ahead of him.

Also what's JPP doing on this list? Its a total sham. I will probably stop watching it due to total BS! #earl@66 shm

JPP had a good year and is one of the best ends in the game.
Tooki

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wee-Bey wrote:
Bigjoe0075 wrote:
union hawk fan wrote:
Tooki wrote:
Russell Wilson is 51.

JPP had a good year and is one of the best ends in the game.

From what I remember, JPP was pretty good against the run last year.

I am more annoyed about ET's positioning compared to Russell's.
lards

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im ok with RG3 being ahead of Russ but Luck? cmon no way did that turnover machine have a better season. Embarassed

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm being very objective...

twitter: @lards90
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sacks98 wrote:
Tooki wrote:
Russell Wilson is 51.

I have no problem with Wilson being way ahead of Thomas franchise QB's are what win you SB's.
it asks the players to rank the 100 best players in the NFL. There's no way Russell is currently a better player than Earl

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
Sacks98

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Sacks98 wrote:
Tooki wrote:
Russell Wilson is 51.

it asks the players to rank the 100 best players in the NFL. There's no way Russell is currently a better player than Earl

I am going to disagree here a QB has much more of a chance to impact the game then any other position on the field and Wilson was great in the 2nd half of the season.
imani

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sacks98 wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Sacks98 wrote:
Tooki wrote:
Russell Wilson is 51.

I am going to disagree here a QB has much more of a chance to impact the game then any other position on the field and Wilson was great in the 2nd half of the season.

Which means you impact the game in a much worse way than any other player as well. You can't choose a player over another because of the position he plays

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Wee-Bey

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lards wrote:
Im ok with RG3 being ahead of Russ but Luck? cmon no way did that turnover machine have a better season. Embarassed

I'm not sure that Luck was voted on by the players. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if that were the case.

And I agree with those saying Earl should be above Wilson. He and Sherm should be the highest ranked players on the roster.
Sacks98

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry if i am misunderstanding you Wee but this list was voted on by the players nobody else.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: