Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The 2013 Off-Season Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lamont

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

therealdeal wrote:
Bring 2.. in hopes one lowers their asking price... That one being Abraham

I agree. I think I might throw up in my mouth if they sign that f#$^*ng ex-Colt Freeney.

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want anything to do with Freeney. He is the definition of washed-up. Abraham was still pretty good last season. I'm sure he could come in and give us 6-8 sacks.
VY

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the cap room we'll have with Amano gone (and potentially Nate or Damian Williams as well) I don't think it's necessary to low ball either guy. It's smart to bring in both just to see who has more left in the tank... you run the risk of angering one or the other if they feel it's a leverage play for a smaller deal.
lamont

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VY wrote:
With the cap room we'll have with Amano gone (and potentially Nate or Damian Williams as well) I don't think it's necessary to low ball either guy. It's smart to bring in both just to see who has more left in the tank... you run the risk of angering one or the other if they feel it's a leverage play for a smaller deal.

At this point in the offseason it is musical chairs. Once the music stops and you don't have a team you SOL. They know the game and they know the teams have the leverage now. Just about every team that one of these guys has visited the other one has been in for a visit also. Denver, New England & Miami have had both in. I think Seattle & San Fran had Abraham in, but not Freeney. It's not that deep bro, just part of the "free agency game".

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
“@glennonsports: In addition to DE John Abraham, #Titans hosted RB Jalen Parmele on a visit today. #tntitans”

Blah
Dionysus

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Quote:
“@glennonsports: In addition to DE John Abraham, #Titans hosted RB Jalen Parmele on a visit today. #tntitans”

Blah

I was thinking about something. Now that Ray Lewis is finally out of football, maybe Eddie can come out of retirement and continue his career. He should have about 2 good years left in him. Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86
Page 86 of 86

Jump to: