Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

New Numbers
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DannyWallace

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Re: New Numbers Reply with quote

Dionysus wrote:
TitanSlim wrote:
titanrick wrote:
TheDeeeeej wrote:
I also feel like they should start giving #27 back out. Eddie was good and all but I dont feel like they should retire his number.

I need another year or two. How about when we settle on CJ's replacement?

Todd Gurley/TJ Yeldon sure would look good wearing #27 in two tone blue. Wink

I'm keeping my eye on Dominique Swope from Georgia Southern. If he has another season like he did last year and decides to come out early, I'd love for us to snatch him up.

I like the way you think my friend.
Dionysus

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:29 am    Post subject: Re: New Numbers Reply with quote

DannyWallace wrote:
Dionysus wrote:
TitanSlim wrote:
titanrick wrote:
TheDeeeeej wrote:
I also feel like they should start giving #27 back out. Eddie was good and all but I dont feel like they should retire his number.

I need another year or two. How about when we settle on CJ's replacement?

Todd Gurley/TJ Yeldon sure would look good wearing #27 in two tone blue. Wink

I'm keeping my eye on Dominique Swope from Georgia Southern. If he has another season like he did last year and decides to come out early, I'd love for us to snatch him up.

I like the way you think my friend.

Thank ya, thank ya...thank ya very much.Cool

I just know a balla when I see one, and this kid would be, dare I say, a perfect fit. Let's say CJ2K is gone. Imagine a combo of Swope and Greene running behind this new line with Colin Mooney lead blocking and Walker at TE blocking. Then throw in big receivers blocking downfield. We would physically beat defenses down into submission. Smash 'n' Dash would become Smash 'n' Keep Smashing...not to mention Swope also has breakaway speed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: