You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This just In!!!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bhalderson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrian Peterson hasn't said yet whether he is entering the NFL draft. But it would make sense for him to come out because he is most likely a top five pick and as a running back you only have so many NFL seasons. Unless he truly loves the college game that much.
Juan00

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RAIDERNATI0N wrote:
This thread is B.S., Al will never tell who he wants to pick!

That's true. All media types and all us ranters/posters are merely speculating at this point. The great thing for media hacks is that Allan Davis has never agreed or dismissed with erroneous reports, so they can keep on hacking away and make themselves seem like "insiders" and such. We can make educated guesses, but ANYONE that says that "Al told them this and that" is full of themselves.
DaKingPin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Havoc500 wrote:
No matter who we take first, theyre gonna benefit us so much, plus, if we take Russell first, there is still good RB's left with our next pick, and if we take AP first, there is still good QBs left. Either one we pick first is fine by me, but i hope it happens something like this.
1. If we draft Russell first, then with our next pick we take Kenny Irons from Auburn, Gary Russell from Minnesota, or Tyrone Moss from Florida

2. If we draft AP first, then with our next pick we take either Troy Smith(Ohio State),Tyler Palko(PITTSBURGH), Colt Brennan(Hawaii) or Chris Leak(Florida)

Isn't Tyrone Moss playing for Miami? But any way I like him a lot. I wouldn't mind getting him in the second but I think if we trade our third and maybe a 5th we can get him later in the Second and get Greg Olsen with our original second rounder. Then if we get Jamarcus Russel with the first over all pick we get everything we need, except for our biggest need in offensive line. But most of us including me want to adress that in free agency or the lower round of the draft any way.
I would like a line up of
QB -JaMarcus Russell
RB - Jordan/Moss
FB- Crockett (Hopefully we get a real one in the later round)
WR - Moss/Porter/Curry (This reciever worked with KFC is should work with other qbs as well)
TE - Greg Olsen (A real tight end as well unlike Anderson)

Our offense with some O-line improvement would be as feared as our defense.
DarthDavis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it should be between Calvin Johnson and JaMarcus Russell

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: