Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Intro/Random Thread [Playoff Letdown/Who Coaches Nugs? Ed.]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icfVsql38oc

As a prospective ATC that's tough to watch, and its exactly why you can't have heavy baggage or be moving around the plane on takeoff/landing.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOL at these clowns like Justin Blackmon who know these things are in their contracts and continue to make these decisions. People who are that dumb deserve to have things taken away from them. Usually, when you become an adult, you understand the consequences of actions and think about them before making decisions. Some people never grow up and their contracts have to be structured in a way to lose things when they misbehave. This guy stands to lose 10M dollars because he isn't smart enough to quit making dumb decisions. And I don't have an ounce of sympathy for him.

Joe_is_the_best on the sig!
broncos67

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PGeorge2 wrote:
I LOL at these clowns like Justin Blackmon who know these things are in their contracts and continue to make these decisions. People who are that dumb deserve to have things taken away from them. Usually, when you become an adult, you understand the consequences of actions and think about them before making decisions. Some people never grow up and their contracts have to be structured in a way to lose things when they misbehave. This guy stands to lose 10M dollars because he isn't smart enough to quit making dumb decisions. And I don't have an ounce of sympathy for him.

Nope, don't care one iota. He shouldn't get anymore chances than I would at the same age (and he and I are the same age)

Thanks, Tzimisce
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and Mark Jackson and his players are all a bunch of whiners. Coming from a guy who played on those late 90s/early 00s Pacer teams is pathetic.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
Oh and Mark Jackson and his players are all a bunch of whiners. Coming from a guy who played on those late 90s/early 00s Pacer teams is pathetic.

I disagree.

Hes protecting his team and most importantly his best player. Denver was a little over-the-top with fouling Curry last night but I did think it was just "Playoff Basketball". The NBA needs to keep Curry healthy and I think that was Jacksons point. All coaches do that for their star players.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:

I disagree.

Hes protecting his team and most importantly his best player. Denver was a little over-the-top with fouling Curry last night but I did think it was just "Playoff Basketball". The NBA needs to keep Curry healthy and I think that was Jacksons point. All coaches do that for their star players.
Those were not hard fouls at all, the crap Bogut has been pulling has been much worse. I agree Jackson's just looking out for Curry but it makes him come off as a pansy, which is like I said pathetic considering the way his Pacer teams played. But I respect the Warriors far more than I respect the Clippers.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:

I disagree.

Those were not hard fouls at all, the crap Bogut has been pulling has been much worse. I agree Jackson's just looking out for Curry but it makes him come off as a pansy, which is like I said pathetic considering the way his Pacer teams played. But I respect the Warriors far more than I respect the Clippers.

They WERE hard fouls, but like I said, its playoff basketball and Im fine with it. Bogut has been very physical, Ill agree there.

The reason Mark is acting like that is because hes a coach now, not a player. When he played for the Knicks, Charles Oakley was paid to do exactly what is happening to Curry. Its playoff basketball. However, hes a coach now, with an up-and-coming Superstar, so he has to be on the defense.

Hes trying to get the refs to give Curry the "Lebron treatment". Foul anytime someone plays defense on him.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Chiefs trade Javier Arenas for some Fullback? uhh...ok Eh?

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonnyj20 wrote:

Wasn't Arenas supposed to be a top 5 corner to most chiefs fans? Didn't one mention a while ago he was better than Champ?! Gotta love chiefs fans.

^ Joe_is_the_best with the sig.
broncos67

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iLikeDefense wrote:
jonnyj20 wrote:

Wasn't Arenas supposed to be a top 5 corner to most chiefs fans? Didn't one mention a while ago he was better than Champ?! Gotta love chiefs fans.

Yeah, all that talent just leaving, but it's okay they have Dunta Robinson. I cant wait til they aren't good again

Thanks, Tzimisce
champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I won the basketball rec league intramural championship this week cuz I'm like super athletic or whatever.

But we played a team with three CU football players haha. I guarded Shane Dillon the whole time (6'5 QB). They were up 20 with 15 minute running clock left and we won. They got lazy and we got hoooot. It was dope...we hit a 3 to win it.

I wanted to troll him on twitter afterwards, but I withheld.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
So I won the basketball rec league intramural championship this week cuz I'm like super athletic or whatever.

But we played a team with three CU football players haha. I guarded Shane Dillon the whole time (6'5 QB). They were up 20 with 15 minute running clock left and we won. They got lazy and we got hoooot. It was dope...we hit a 3 to win it.

Dillon is a pretty good basketball player, skinny though.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:

Dillon is a pretty good basketball player, skinny though.

Oh yeah he was really good. He was just launching 26 foot threes though. He probably hit 40% but he could have taken me to the hole like every time. I'm a way inferior athlete and 3 inches shorter. But I ain't mad.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a random note a friend of mine works at the doctors office Kuper goes to and she happened to see him today.

Oh and she gave him an IV so if anything funky happens to Chris you know who to blame.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This series has really stepped up a notch since the last game. Please please Nuggz pull this one out tonight!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 31 of 100

Jump to: