Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Chiefs sign UDFA Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oldman9er

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Chiefs sign UDFA Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee Reply with quote

marnz wrote:

R u guys serious then if he was beinf sarcastic I question his seriousness to learn

People question your preperation mental capabilities towards game and when asked how u would feel being a backup he says as long as I get paid ? Lets asshme he was joking that is still a horrible answer

I dare u in your job I interview if they ask u how hard u are yonna work or something like that and you say I dont know as pong as I get paid how many people will be lining up fpr u

He was an undfa for a reason

It's an interesting pickup. I'll say this... it makes sense. He needs a strong role model that can teach him about working hard and being a team player. That's Alex Smith. Up to Bray now..

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Chiefs sign UDFA Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee Reply with quote

marnz wrote:
Chiefer wrote:
Dgould117 wrote:
marnz wrote:
Dgould117 wrote:
Confused and Surprised at why this hasn't been posted yet!

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/4/27/4277314/tyler-bray-udfa-chiefs-dolphins-undrafted-free-agent-signing

The most naturally gifted passer in the draft this year comes to us without needing to use a draft pick on him! I'm honestly pretty pumped about this, he could be the guy in 4-5 years.... He'll have a HUGE chip on his shoulder as he is an uber-competitive guy.
hes the opposite of competitive

http://www.businessinsider.com/tyler-bray-on-back-up-role-2013-3

Keep in kind tgis is during his pro day

I'm incredibly competitve. I would say the same thing. An, out of context, quote is not something that tells me he isn't competitive.

Yeah I don't see how that quote says anything.

To me it seemed like he was saying "fine" sarcastically, because he paused.

R u guys serious then if he was beinf sarcastic I question his seriousness to learn

People question your preperation mental capabilities towards game and when asked how u would feel being a backup he says as long as I get paid ? Lets asshme he was joking that is still a horrible answer

I dare u in your job I interview if they ask u how hard u are yonna work or something like that and you say I dont know as pong as I get paid how many people will be lining up fpr u

I have no idea what you're saying man
marnz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Chiefs sign UDFA Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee Reply with quote

Chiefer wrote:
marnz wrote:
Chiefer wrote:
Dgould117 wrote:
marnz wrote:
Dgould117 wrote:

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/4/27/4277314/tyler-bray-udfa-chiefs-dolphins-undrafted-free-agent-signing

The most naturally gifted passer in the draft this year comes to us without needing to use a draft pick on him! I'm honestly pretty pumped about this, he could be the guy in 4-5 years.... He'll have a HUGE chip on his shoulder as he is an uber-competitive guy.

I'm incredibly competitve. I would say the same thing. An, out of context, quote is not something that tells me he isn't competitive.

Ya I know typing on my phone sucks
samsel23

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:11 am    Post subject: Re: Chiefs sign UDFA Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee Reply with quote

marnz wrote:
Chiefer wrote:
marnz wrote:
Chiefer wrote:
Dgould117 wrote:
marnz wrote:
Dgould117 wrote:

Ya I know typing on my phone sucks

Pretty much what he was saying is that even if Bray said it as a joke. You just don't say that! Especially if people are already questioning your commitment.

Don't act like a 6 year old if you don't want to be treated like one. I personally can't wait until this guy gets thrown to the wolves (professionals). Try acting like a big shot in front of a group of professional veterans and this guy is going to get a wake up call. I personally hope our veterans make this guy their "female dog" and see if he cracks. Thats the only way this guy is ever going to get it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched tape on him

His biggest problems are that hebis definitally infonsistant withbafcuracy but a lot of that is kechanisim based specifically locking his legs and not properly bending his knees

Not to worried about that honestly

A bigger thing is that he breaks down after pocket is collapsed or he sees pressure and he also stares down the wr - which led to quite a few int and low comp precentage especially against better defenses and doesnt go through progressions
bigschmadt00

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I would have rather signed Nathan Stanley out of Southeastern Louisiana. He has every bit the arm Bray does by all accounts and what I can see on youtube, but not all the baggage. He signed with the Ravens though.

^ryknowssd on the sig
Arrowhead86

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as many of you know I really want our own QB. I think every year we should be bringing in at least one new face at QB till we have a franchise guy. So.. I like this move a lot. I think the value is clearly completely winning! I think there is a ton of potential there. A big piece of draft humble pie, a healthy chip on his shoulder, and some time to grow up seem perfect for this kid.
2014 Adopt-A-Chief: #29 Eric Berry, S
Tackles:14/Assists:1/TFL:0/Sacks:0/FF:0/FR:0/PD:1/INT:0
Mongo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the good news is I haven't heard him described as stupid, just immature. Maturity happens in its own time. I'm still waiting at 46, for example.

I've said before and I'll say it again. If all of the foolish things I did as a young man were held against me, I'd be dead by now.

It would be the greatest riches-to-rags-to-riches story the NFL has ever seen if this guy pans out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: