Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Bolts Talk! (v. 1): Your SD Tourism Guide
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, so this kind of is Bolt Talk... literally. I'm doing my annual draftnik guest spot on the BoltTalk Podcast Draft Show tonight.

7pm PST, streaming live from BoltTalk.com

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/04/22/futurama-not-renewed-comedy-central/
Drew, we gotta go some place and have ourselves a good cry. The end of an era is upon us. Crying or Very sad

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/04/22/futurama-not-renewed-comedy-central/
Drew, we gotta go some place and have ourselves a good cry. The end of an era is upon us. Crying or Very sad

Should I wear my Bender beanie?

I'm not gonna cry until I know it's final. I have a feeling that Netflix will pick it up.

"I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar"
rabbisson

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently Ryan Mathews was at Firehouse at PB last night getting slammed. I was at Firehouse on Friday - missed it by a day Sad.

Also, now that I'm living in La Jolla...the weather here is amazing. Like, all the time.

Iggles wrote:
This guy gets it. Seriously, the ideas being espoused here need to get to 88 mph so they can go back to the 1950's.

I'm a cold-blooded dickens.
Boltstrikes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rabbisson wrote:
Apparently Ryan Mathews was at Firehouse at PB last night getting slammed. I was at Firehouse on Friday - missed it by a day Sad.

Also, now that I'm living in La Jolla...the weather here is amazing. Like, all the time.

That's the Ryan Matthews we've come to know. What a waste of a couple picks. I honestly am already counting down the days until he is gone and we get someone that WANTS to be a professional football player for this team.

Oh and welcome to the land of perfect weather. I still don't see why every free agent doesn't want to be here.

EverythingSF wrote:
But I do feel Alex is better than Rivers and we may as well not even argue over it here because I am pretty sure neither will change the others mind.
rabbisson

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boltstrikes wrote:
rabbisson wrote:

That's the Ryan Matthews we've come to know. What a waste of a couple picks. I honestly am already counting down the days until he is gone and we get someone that WANTS to be a professional football player for this team.

Oh and welcome to the land of perfect weather. I still don't see why every free agent doesn't want to be here.

Shame on Matthews. I loved him as a prospect - I actually wanted the Patriots to pick him. Are there any other haunts that people know of where the players like to hang out?

Also, yeah. Every FA would love it here. It's just...such...perfect weather. You're not far from LA, SD has a cool vibe of its own, the bars don't seem to charge covers (one bar even gave us free drinks just to get us inside and it was pretty hopping)...seems like a pretty ideal place.

Iggles wrote:
This guy gets it. Seriously, the ideas being espoused here need to get to 88 mph so they can go back to the 1950's.

JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rabbisson wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:
rabbisson wrote:

Shame on Matthews. I loved him as a prospect - I actually wanted the Patriots to pick him. Are there any other haunts that people know of where the players like to hang out?

Also, yeah. Every FA would love it here. It's just...such...perfect weather. You're not far from LA, SD has a cool vibe of its own, the bars don't seem to charge covers (one bar even gave us free drinks just to get us inside and it was pretty hopping)...seems like a pretty ideal place.

There were reports he was arrested in a bar fight last night. Those reports were false, thankfully. Laughing

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Zappaz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone still alive in here? Been nearly 2 weeks since the last post in the Charger forums! We really need to see about getting more active members here lol.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zappaz wrote:
Anyone still alive in here? Been nearly 2 weeks since the last post in the Charger forums! We really need to see about getting more active members here lol.

OMG THERES A POST! lol

But yea, kinda. I've been browsing here a little bit, but nothings goin on...at all...haha

Bolt Up Comrades!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
MrDrew

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as we're all still talking, I need some help.

I'm going to Comic-Con this week, and need some good places to eat that are close to the convention center, and most importantly, cheap. I'd rather spend my money on swag, but I'd like to eat better than pizza and nachos at he convention center.

Zappaz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy now fellas, we can't be having this many posts in a 24h period... might break this section of the forums. Smile

Wish I could help ya with good places to eat, but I do expect some cosplay pictures!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrDrew wrote:
As long as we're all still talking, I need some help.

I'm going to Comic-Con this week, and need some good places to eat that are close to the convention center, and most importantly, cheap. I'd rather spend my money on swag, but I'd like to eat better than pizza and nachos at he convention center.

When i went to the Auto Show we went to Kansas City BBQ, where that scene in top gun was filmed. Pretty damn good BBQ food, and still pretty cheap.

And i agree with the Zappaz... Laughing

Bolt Up Comrades!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
Boltstrikes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which days are you going? I will be there Friday and perhaps Thursday if I work a grave the night before.

EverythingSF wrote:
But I do feel Alex is better than Rivers and we may as well not even argue over it here because I am pretty sure neither will change the others mind.
MrDrew

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boltstrikes wrote:
Which days are you going? I will be there Friday and perhaps Thursday if I work a grave the night before.

Gonna be there Wed afternoon, and leave on Mon morning.

And I will post pictures by next week.

rabbisson

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do people just go to Comicon without tickets? I've heard that there's a ton to do outside of it.

I actually think I'm going to be busy in LA this weekend though...have to film a video for my company in preparation for our launch.

Iggles wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 23 of 26

Jump to: