Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Oh Darius, you Slay me.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LionsFTW

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draft_FanAddict wrote:
RIP CITY wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
cibowilson wrote:
I love this pick. The more I think about it the more I love it!

Meaning the more you learn about this guy, the more you like it.

Some of you people get so p'd off if a guy is drafted that they dont know or haven't heard of. Its not the managements fault that your draft knowledge isnt up to par.

Yeah because this managements judgement is so awesome. Anyway, I've never seen anyone in this thread say anything bad or "hate" on Slay. I was the main person that didn't love the Pick but it had nothing to do with Slay, I think he's going to be a pretty good player, I just wanted someone else that's all. I like the Pick, liked Slay before the Draft and was hoping for a CB in this Round all along and he was one of the 3 I liked at this spot. Good Pick, just not who I would have chosen.
I don't like the pick. If he's not starting week one, this is a failure. I was really hoping Cyprien would be available.

I hope I'm wrong and Slay fulfills his potential. He has all the tools. But if he's not healthy, or doesn't play for any reason, Mayhew blew this one. We need starters, NOW.

What a crock of crap.
1King

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFTW wrote:
Draft_FanAddict wrote:
RIP CITY wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
cibowilson wrote:

Some of you people get so p'd off if a guy is drafted that they dont know or haven't heard of. Its not the managements fault that your draft knowledge isnt up to par.

Yeah because this managements judgement is so awesome. Anyway, I've never seen anyone in this thread say anything bad or "hate" on Slay. I was the main person that didn't love the Pick but it had nothing to do with Slay, I think he's going to be a pretty good player, I just wanted someone else that's all. I like the Pick, liked Slay before the Draft and was hoping for a CB in this Round all along and he was one of the 3 I liked at this spot. Good Pick, just not who I would have chosen.
I don't like the pick. If he's not starting week one, this is a failure. I was really hoping Cyprien would be available.

I hope I'm wrong and Slay fulfills his potential. He has all the tools. But if he's not healthy, or doesn't play for any reason, Mayhew blew this one. We need starters, NOW.

What a crock of crap.

Exactly. Especially since he said he wanted Cyprien who wouldnt start all season long unless Quin or Delmas got hurt for an extended period of time and certainly wouldn't have started week one.

El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.

candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome

TEAM STYLISH
tippitover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1King wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
Draft_FanAddict wrote:
RIP CITY wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
cibowilson wrote:

What a crock of crap.

Exactly. Especially since he said he wanted Cyprien who wouldnt start all season long unless Quin or Delmas got hurt for an extended period of time and certainly wouldn't have started week one.

well lets just put it this way he's upset we didnt get a guy who was off the board when we picked bc that make sense. I'm ok with the pick. did I view some prospects as better? of course I'm sure we all did. But I could see him starting over all the other corners behind houston right now. even better I think bently will thrive in the #3 cb spot.

Thanks to Smack for the sig!

Team Stylish
stylish313

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tippitover wrote:
1King wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
Draft_FanAddict wrote:
RIP CITY wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
cibowilson wrote:

What a crock of crap.

well lets just put it this way he's upset we didnt get a guy who was off the board when we picked bc that make sense. I'm ok with the pick. did I view some prospects as better? of course I'm sure we all did. But I could see him starting over all the other corners behind houston right now. even better I think bently will thrive in the #3 cb spot.
Yes, Bentley clearly never belonged on the outside, he was just too weak and unathletic.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: