Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Introductions: Part 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pugger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

squire12 wrote:
Greetings fellow packer fans.

A bit about myself, I have been a Packer fan since "birth" (1972). Born in Green Bay, grew up on parents farm 20 miles from Green Bay. Remember watching Packer games during the lean 70's and 80's.

Some favorite Packers though the years, no real reasons, just guys I remember from the younger years
Dave Roller
Rich Wingo
Brian Noble
Mike Douglas
Rich McGeorge
George Cumby

Side note/trivia for those who might know the GB area high schools. I went to HS with a current NFL GM, graduated 1 year after him, played FB with him. Never thought he would be where he is today.

Gary

Dave Roller? There is a name from the past! Smile Who is this GM who you went to HS with?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Schneider
bigKev2011

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pacnwpackfan wrote:
bigKev2011 wrote:
My name is Kevin, I am 20 years old, I have been a die hard Football and Packers fan since I was 7. I live in St. Louis so Ive only seen them 2 times here once in Favre's last season in green and this past season both time we smashed the Rams.

Favorite Packers:
Reggie White
Ahman Green
Javon Walker
Robert Ferguson
Charles Woodson
Clay Matthews
Aaron Rodgers

Favorite Music:
Most rock,rap,and country

Favorite Movies:
Tommy Boy
Big Daddy
Silence of the Lambs
Super Troopers
Beerfest

Robert Ferguson as an all-time favorite Packer? You don't see that everyday! Smile

I loved him dude he was actually the first jersey I owned
justo

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, my name is justo. I'm new around here. I'd just like to remind all of you I somehow still count as a rookie for the Packys. Just saying. Okay. Bye.

#FREEBARRINGTON
jfinley88

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
Hi, my name is justo. I'm new around here. I'd just like to remind all of you I somehow still count as a rookie for the Packys. Just saying. Okay. Bye.

justo vs. hypon for roy...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I introduce myself here. Alright, here we go...

Hello! I'm Uprising, you can call me Uprising or Zach, whichever one is fine. I've been a Packers fan since birth, I have pictures of my dad putting me in Packers stuff when I was only months old. He's the main reason I'm into football.

I know a lot about the Packers since my dad collects sports memorabilia and things. We both kind of do it together, I collect more modern things while he does 1960s and earlier. So collecting is a big part of what we do.

Football is probably my favorite sport and the Packers are always going to be my favorite team. I may not know everything there is to know about the Packers but I know a lot.

So, I'm glad to be here! Hopefully I can stick around on this forum.
marky mark

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone! My name is Mark. I'm 20 years old. I live in Milwaukee. Full time college student. I've been lurking this forum since the 2009 season but I never got a chance to sign up. I was always a Packer fan growing up but I didn't start watching religiously until the 2007 season. I played soccer competitively but I wish I had tried playing football.

Favorite All-Time Packers:

Aaron Rodgers
Donald Driver
Charles Woodson
Clay Matthews
Al Harris
Reggie White

Movies:

Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Star Wars Trilogy
Batman Trilogy
I can't really think of any right now but I'm into comedy, action, and horror movies.

TV Shows

Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
The Walking Dead
Arrested Development
Parks & Recreation
The Office
Weeds
Orange is the New Black

Music - Rock, Metal, Pop Punk, Rap. I was a metalhead during high school but Pop Punk and Rap is what I mostly listen to now.

Hobbies - I started skateboarding when I was 14. I have been playing guitar since I was 12. I also play drums and piano. I have a Xbox 360 and will be getting a PS4.

I'm glad I came across this forum because I've learned a lot from all of you. I hope I can help contribute and talk about football with everyone. Smile
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky mark wrote:
Hello everyone! My name is Mark. I'm 20 years old. I live in Milwaukee. Full time college student. I've been lurking this forum since the 2009 season but I never got a chance to sign up. I was always a Packer fan growing up but I didn't start watching religiously until the 2007 season. I played soccer competitively but I wish I had tried playing football.

Aaron Rodgers
Donald Driver
Charles Woodson
Clay Matthews
Al Harris
Reggie White

Movies:

Star Wars Trilogy
Batman Trilogy
I can't really think of any right now but I'm into comedy, action, and horror movies.

TV Shows

Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
The Walking Dead
Arrested Development
Parks & Recreation
The Office
Weeds
Orange is the New Black

Music - Rock, Metal, Pop Punk, Rap. I was a metalhead during high school but Pop Punk and Rap is what I mostly listen to now.

Hobbies - I started skateboarding when I was 14. I have been playing guitar since I was 12. I also play drums and piano. I have a Xbox 360 and will be getting a PS4.

I'm glad I came across this forum because I've learned a lot from all of you. I hope I can help contribute and talk about football with everyone. Smile
Welcome out! Looking forward to seeing your opinions. See if you can get the funky bunch to join us too Laughing
squire12

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky mark wrote:

Aaron Rodgers
Donald Driver
Charles Woodson
Clay Matthews
Al Harris
Reggie White

Movies:

Star Wars Trilogy
Batman Trilogy

TV Shows

Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
The Walking Dead
Arrested Development
Parks & Recreation
The Office
Weeds
Orange is the New Black

Great to see another "walker" (or if your the Governor a "biter") among us. Can't wait to see what is going down in Woodbury and at the prison.
marky mark

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
Welcome out! Looking forward to seeing your opinions. See if you can get the funky bunch to join us too Laughing

Thanks! I'll see what I can do. Laughing

squire12 wrote:
Great to see another "walker" (or if your the Governor a "biter") among us. Can't wait to see what is going down in Woodbury and at the prison.

Definitely a "walker". I can't wait either. It'll be interesting to see what they do with the Governor.
squire12

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky mark wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:

Thanks! I'll see what I can do. Laughing

squire12 wrote:

Definitely a "walker". I can't wait either. It'll be interesting to see what they do with the Governor.

Governor is off riding with the 2 hitmen to who knows where.
Tongue-Splitter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Favorite All Time Packers
Aaron Rodgers
Clay Matthews
Darren Sharper
Brett Favre
Ray Nitschke
Willie Wood

Favorite non-Packer athletes of All Time
Kobe Bryant
Tim Duncan
Troy Polomalu
Paul Krause
John Lynch
Ronnie Lott

Favorite Movies:
Inglourious Basterds
Amelie
Die Hard
Predator
Notorious (Hitchcock)

Greatest of All Time
Music- Alive -- He is Legend -- Freddie Mercury
Sports- Alive -- Aaron Rodgers Dead -- Ray Nitschke
Hottie- Alive -- Gemma Arterton, Dead -- Ingrid Bergman
Actors- Alive -- Gary Oldman, Dead -- Cary Grant
TV Show- On TV -- Game of Thrones, Cancelled -- Carnivale
Comedian- Alive -- Norm MacDonald, Dead -- Charlie Chaplan
gbpacker40

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't think I have ever done this...

Well let me say I am a Wisconsin Lifer, I love Wisconsin, especially Milwaukee. I have always been a Packers, Brewers, Badgers, Marquette, Bucks fan. I am 35 years old , have a lovely 14 year old daughter who just started HS and is giving me serious anxiety. I love movies, sports and geocaching among many other things. I am currently a Tool and Die Maker and attend college for an Engineering degree, with aspirations to enter Law School after.

Favorite All Time Packers
Nick Collins
Chuck Cecil
Tim Harris
Randall Cobb
Ahman Green
Don Beebe
Lynn Dickey
AR
Favre
I could go on forever here....

Favorite Movies:
Perks of a Wallflower
Giant Mechanical Man
Evil Dead
Safety Not Guaranteed
Lola Versus
My Awkward Sexual Adventure
Anchorman

-- Antrel Rolle, on playing against Aaron Rodgers
dwaye50

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone, I've been to this site quite a bit in the past few months but never really thought about posting anything, but I decided to make an account and start voicing my opinion. Now a little bit about me. I'm a diehard Packer fan, I'm not from Wisconsin but I was born into liking the Packers, really didn't have a choice. My goal is to one day live in Green Bay.
Favorite Packers:
Aaron Rodgers
Reggie White
AJ Hawk
Brett Favre
Ray Nitchse
Ahman Green

Just looking to put some different insight throughout the forum.
General_Bean

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So went back and reread my introduction (1moreyrfavre...thank god i dropped that name) and allow me reintroduce myself, my name is...

Bryan, 26, still living in Meriden CT, recently engaged and getting married Oct, 25th 2014. Very excited! We've dated for 3+years and recently got our new daughter

Her name is Kaeda and she's a basenji. Love her to death!

So I'm a certified and licensed Massage therapist and thinking about going back to school to be a physical therapist. I love the science of medicine and how the human body works, i also love healing or helping people get back to their normal lives. People shouldnt be in pain Smile. Right now though i work fulltime at a warehouse because it's very difficult getting clients. Maybe being a 6'4" 350lbs male therapist, people might be scared...im a teddy bear

I know it says i've been on here for a while now, but im more of a reader instead of voicing my opinion on things. Lately I've been trying to get more involved, but I'm more so just creeping.

Favorite Packers (past & present)
-Lord Favre
-Antonio Freeman
-LeRoy Butler
-Gilbert Brown
-Ahman Green
-Dorsey Levens
-Nick Collins
-Rodgers
-New favorite! Eddie Lacy

Non-Packer athletes
-Tiger Woods
-Dirk
-Ray Bourque
-Maddux/Glavine/Smoltz
-Chipper Jones

Movies:
-Oceans Trilogy
-Major League
-Most football movies (best is remember the titans)

Tv Shows: (I don't have cable, so its old shows)
-A Football Life
-House
-South Park

Music:
HIM - favorite band, buddy got me into them back in 99, loved them ever since
Journey - Parents listened to them alot when i was little, so i just grew up liking them
-Other than that a mix of anything but country. I just can't enjoy country

Hobbies:
-Video games
-Family

p.s. Been thinking about joining my old high school football team to start coaching, or just shadowing a coach and assisting with whatever.

Loved this forum since the day I joined, while I don't love all the rules, I'm glad they stand by them and enforce them on anyone and everyone here. you don't see that much anymore.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 44 of 46

Jump to: