Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Draft Nassib, then hold hostage...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DudeWhat??

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DudeWhat?? wrote:
Nassib is the next Ponder. Minnesota fans dont wanna admit it right now..but Ponder is horrible. The NFL Draft is a marketing money making machine and it's important to have QB's and popular college teams high in the draft..they seem to always want more than one QB in the 1st round....Your Matt Lienharts, Ponders and Lockers. I liked Jake Locker in college..one day i look around and there were all this scouts on my locker bandwagon..I thought to myself..he is not that good..only i like him..where did you guys come from? He was my Locker..to be drafted in the 3rd round, to groom a couple years, learn and heal..and become a started..now look at him..forced in teh first round...starting way too fast and starting to crash and burn..days already numbered..I still have faith in him though. It matters alot where a QB is drafted..certain rounds and expectations affect QB's...

Geno Smith and EJ Manuel are teh top two QB's ...Ej will be great but he is a 2nd round QB Nassib is 3rd and not even by himself..Barkley is Tied ..maybe even wilson...

You know how i really know Nassib is a 3rd rounder...? When the scouts talk about him now they say "He's tough" when asked why he should be 1st or 2nd round..they say "he's tough"..the same thing they said about locker and ponder..he is tough is code speak for "he doesnt deserve the merit..but we really gotta get another QB in the first round" ...Blaine Gabbert and kevin kolb knows what im talking about..so does tavaris jackson.....the jags have fallen for it..the vikings fell for it twice (t jack and Ponder) , the eagles...the cardinals (i know green did not want matt..but he has to) browns (Brady qiunn) the panthers (clausen)...i hope raiders dont fall for this..

called it

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Raiiiiidersssss wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
RunDmc23 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
This woud be absolutely freaking retarded. Rumor has it Buffalo doesn't even want Nassib.

Well your rumor is wrong, they do love this kid and they are hoping the jets don't take him

Oh, are you from Western NY too? You must know much more than me to know I'm wrong. Do you work for the Bills or know anyone who does?

You have been so fiesty the past few days lol

Sometimes I get tired of being passive.

Rumor was defineley wrong....
DOCLEW 28

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahahaha. Neither the Bills or Jets wanted him apparently. Laughing

Raider X hooked me with the sig
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FreshPrince wrote:

Rumor was defineley wrong....

Rumors cannot be wrong as they are not facts. The Bills accomplished their goal: deception of their true intentions through misinformation and confusion.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What rumor was wrong? They didn't want Nassib.

bungleodeon wrote:
Sorry, it's Tuesday and that means I drink.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: