Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

6th Round Pick - #171 - WR, Corey Fuller, Virginia Tech
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rockcity

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jrugges wrote:
X_Factor_40 wrote:
Can he return kicks or is he a project offensive weapon type guy?

Well, he has never returned a kick to date. He is a track star though who walked on to Tech's team after transferring from Kansas. He's got potential in a lot of areas, including returner but his biggest contribution should be on the outside across from Calvin. At 6'2, 205lbs, with 4.3 speed he's got all the tools to beat 1on1 coverage's.
if him and Stafford catch chemistry, I could see making #2. Nate could work the slot better imo, well atleast till broyles is 100. I'm just saying I think he will be in the mix and this does remind me of wallace..
rocket

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually love this pick.
Jrugges

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rockcity wrote:
Jrugges wrote:
X_Factor_40 wrote:
Can he return kicks or is he a project offensive weapon type guy?

Well, he has never returned a kick to date. He is a track star though who walked on to Tech's team after transferring from Kansas. He's got potential in a lot of areas, including returner but his biggest contribution should be on the outside across from Calvin. At 6'2, 205lbs, with 4.3 speed he's got all the tools to beat 1on1 coverage's.
if him and Stafford catch chemistry, I could see making #2. Nate could work the slot better imo, well atleast till broyles is 100. I'm just saying I think he will be in the mix and this does remind me of wallace..

This is what I would hope can/will happen. Not sure if it does but Nate is definately better in the slot matched up against usually slower players where he can take advantage of his quick twitch speed and route running and his height won't matter as much. Vs the outside where his straight line speed, height make him a bit easier of a match at times for teams.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: